Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What schools have you already applied to?  (Read 263 times)

jalex519

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
What schools have you already applied to?
« on: October 13, 2007, 10:42:04 PM »
I just completed my applications to Emory, Florida, Florida State, Georgia State, Stetson, Miami, Temple, & Penn State today and will apply to some stronger or weaker schools as necessary after getting my LSAT score later this week. The wait to hear back is going to kill me!
2L and counting...

iLukeisamazing

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Noles!
    • View Profile
Re: What schools have you already applied to?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:48:33 PM »
I am filling in all my info that I can fill in at this time.

So far I have basically completed FSU, UGA, Samford, and USC. I don't know what other schools I'm applying to because I need the LSAT scores back.

jalex519

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »
Yeah I have a few others completed and waiting as well, but went ahead and submitted these to try and make up for the lag time between when you apply and when the school requests your LSDAS report. I wanted to apply as early as possible in the cycle to try and compensate for my relatively low GPA.
2L and counting...

iLukeisamazing

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go Noles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:19 PM »
Yeah I have a few others completed and waiting as well, but went ahead and submitted these to try and make up for the lag time between when you apply and when the school requests your LSDAS report. I wanted to apply as early as possible in the cycle to try and compensate for my relatively low GPA.

I'm sending in every application I want the week after I get my score back with my goal being to have it completed and everything sent out by Nov. 1.