Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do you think they have the scores yet?  (Read 2694 times)

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Do you think they have the scores yet?
« on: October 11, 2007, 03:19:44 PM »
Do you think LSAC has all the tests scored but they just like to torture us as long as possible?

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Do you think they have the scores yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »
yes

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »
Do you think they are giving these scores to law schools? Because I just got a couple emails from law schools asking me to come to an open house, and I'm worried because these law schools aren't exactly great schools. This is probably just my irrational thinking.

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 03:40:40 PM »
Do you think they are giving these scores to law schools? Because I just got a couple emails from law schools asking me to come to an open house, and I'm worried because these law schools aren't exactly great schools. This is probably just my irrational thinking.

Oh gosh now you have me worried because the same thing has happened to me, but I really don't think that the scores would be released to schools before we see them...at least I hope not. Let's just assume that those schools send e-mails to everyone in hopes of getting more applicants...maybe they are just sent to everyone who is registered with LSAC.

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 03:47:04 PM »
We probably got the same emails. Which schools sent you emails?

CrnchyCereal

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 03:51:25 PM »
I know for a fact that LSAC releases the scores early to schools.  Harvard just sent me an offer of admission with a full ride.  And I didn't even send in the app yet!  Nice!

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
I know for a fact that LSAC releases the scores early to schools.  Harvard just sent me an offer of admission with a full ride.  And I didn't even send in the app yet!  Nice!

Oh sh*t!   ;D Yeah, its probably ridiculous to think that the LSAC releases scores to schools before the test takers get them, but I can't help it. I'm thinking of a million things concerning my score. I'm going insane.

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »

Oh sh*t!   ;D Yeah, its probably ridiculous to think that the LSAC releases scores to schools before the test takers get them, but I can't help it. I'm thinking of a million things concerning my score. I'm going insane.
ditto

CrnchyCereal

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »

Don't get your hopes up... I heard from a friend that HLS has people go through message boards, screening for sociopaths, so that offer of admission will most likely be withdrawn. Sorry.

Ruh roh.  I'm sorry, Harvard!  Really, I mean it!  Please take me back!  I'll send you flowers and Godiva!  GODIVA!!!!!

CrnchyCereal

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

Don't get your hopes up... I heard from a friend that HLS has people go through message boards, screening for sociopaths, so that offer of admission will most likely be withdrawn. Sorry.

Ruh roh.  I'm sorry, Harvard!  Really, I mean it!  Please take me back!  I'll send you flowers and Godiva!  GODIVA!!!!!

Flowers and Godiva? What are you trying to tell HLS? That you lack empathy AND taste?

Ouch, SJ.  Ouch.