Law School Discussion

Freaking out...

I am Penny Lane

• Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Re: Freaking out...
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
I had 2 computers going... one refreshing the LSAC page, one my email. Ah the good ole days.

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »
I'm addicted to a game called battlefield vietnam. It helps take my mind off my impending score disaster.

obesebeats

• i was taken aback by his churlish demeanor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 06:39:32 PM »
 :D Radiohead album!!  inrainbows.com Go download for whatever price you deem worthy(that's right, kiddies...you decide how much you want to pay!).  Your cochlea will rejoice as it is engulfed in auditory bliss, and your LSAT score anxiety will evaporate, if even for only about 40 minutes.  Support a forward thinking band and feel good doing it!  Those generous karma points will come in handy on score day! 

(this message has not been approved by radiohead, and is merely the result of the author's attention-distorting defense mechanisms provoked by LSAT score anxiety.)   

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 08:18:57 PM »
:D Radiohead album!!  inrainbows.com Go download for whatever price you deem worthy(that's right, kiddies...you decide how much you want to pay!).  Your cochlea will rejoice as it is engulfed in auditory bliss, and your LSAT score anxiety will evaporate, if even for only about 40 minutes.  Support a forward thinking band and feel good doing it!  Those generous karma points will come in handy on score day! 

(this message has not been approved by radiohead, and is merely the result of the author's attention-distorting defense mechanisms provoked by LSAT score anxiety.)   

I got the album after reading your post...thanks for reminding me. How much did you end up paying for it? It's a really awesome album and it definitely makes me relax when I listen to it.

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »
i hope its at least worth this agonizing wait. then, i will look back at how much of a nervous wreck i was during these 3 weeks... haha.. haha..(nervous laughter)

Pretentious Undergrad

• Pip pip, children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
Shat, I was already listening to in rainbows when I read that. I've been pretty excited about this thing for awhile.

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »
Has anyones' mind been shifting back and forth from "Crap, I think I bombed the LSAT, I'm sure I screwed up so many questions" to "Yeah, I think I performed really well. I feel confident that I got a good score". This happens to me everyday, back and forth. It's driving me nuts.

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 11:45:23 AM »
Has anyones' mind been shifting back and forth from "Crap, I think I bombed the LSAT, I'm sure I screwed up so many questions" to "Yeah, I think I performed really well. I feel confident that I got a good score". This happens to me everyday, back and forth. It's driving me nuts.

Yup.  I have visions of 164's...then 172s.  Neither are very likely.

iLukeisamazing

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 12:08:18 PM »

Ding ding ding! That's me, about every 25-45 minutes.

Also, new Radiohead is amazing, as usual. It's still growing on me right now.

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »
Was the Northwestern waiver e-mailed?

Congrats, btw!