Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Freaking out...  (Read 3173 times)

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Freaking out...
« on: October 10, 2007, 04:11:39 PM »
All of sudden today, I thought "What if I screwed up bubbling in the questions, what if I skipped over a question by mistake and for the next one I bubbled in where I should have bubbled in the skipped question, then all the questions after that are out of place meaning I probably bombed the whole section because of one little stupid mistake?" I'm hoping I'm just being irrational, but has anyone else just started to think of stupid sh*t you might have done, no matter how irrational it may seem. I can't take this wait any longer.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Re: Freaking out...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 04:16:24 PM »
I think that is a normal feeling at this point. The odds are you won't have any problems.
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

Guess Who?

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:16:39 PM »
All of sudden today, I thought "What if I screwed up bubbling in the questions, what if I skipped over a question by mistake and for the next one I bubbled in where I should have bubbled in the skipped question, then all the questions after that are out of place meaning I probably bombed the whole section because of one little stupid mistake?" I'm hoping I'm just being irrational, but has anyone else just started to think of stupid sh*t you might have done, no matter how irrational it may seem. I can't take this wait any longer.

Get a grip! You are making me nervous

::biatch slaps Bowie::

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 04:19:35 PM »
Haha, how can you expect anyone to get a grip at this point in the law school admissions process?? Waiting for your score is not exactly fun.

Guess Who?

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 04:22:27 PM »
Haha, how can you expect anyone to get a grip at this point in the law school admissions process?? Waiting for your score is not exactly fun.

I know...

I'm not into one night stands but if I get a good score all bets are off  :P Good luck to any horny guy (or gal) at the bar!!!

Bowie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 04:25:19 PM »
I haven't figured out how I will celebrate a good score...I will most likely be at work when I get it, so I will probably jump up and down and make a scene in front of all my co-workers.

Guess Who?

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
Regardless of my score, if it arrives while I'm at work, I'm going to fake an illness or emergency and call it a day!

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:15 PM »
I've been freaking out, too.  I'm not as worried about bubbling as I am worried I just screwed up in general.  I felt somewhat ok about my performance that day but it did feel like time was going very fast.  Now I keep thinking, what if I missed way more than I thought???  When the wiki was up it made me feel better but what if we're all just idiots?  teeheehee
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

kormybear

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
I've been freaking out, too.  I'm not as worried about bubbling as I am worried I just screwed up in general.  I felt somewhat ok about my performance that day but it did feel like time was going very fast.  Now I keep thinking, what if I missed way more than I thought???  When the wiki was up it made me feel better but what if we're all just idiots?  teeheehee

For the sake of my score I hope you all are "just idiots."  Maybe it'll loosen up the curve a bit for me!!!

J/K (sort of).  I feel the same way you do.  I get so nervous i can't sleep at night, and it is really hard to focus on stuff during the day.  Needless to say I am not doing as well this semester as i had hoped!

laughing hard

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
I was at work the day that the June scores were expected to be released... needless to say I didn't get much done that day!

On the other hand, this semester I don't have any Friday classes--so I'm going to have all of next Friday to drive myself crazy refreshing my LSAC page. I'm not sure which is worse! :P
UCLA Law Class of 2011