Law School Discussion

Re: 10 DAYS LEFT!! The official countdown till the score release!!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 08:50:00 AM »
I don't think there's ever been an administration where a 180 is impossible... but still. Yikes!

How's about a dream of a -15 scale, just for balance ;)

Re: 9 DAYS LEFT!! The official countdown till the score release!!
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 08:11:22 PM »
Go Eastern time zoners!

I'm in Utah at the moment--wasting time in LSD instead of studying for my Ethics midterm tomorrow. Woohoo!

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 08:45:28 PM »
Yeah. One more semester!

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 10:17:29 PM »
We have now officially entered 8-day territory.

We're through the looking glass here, people!

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »
The email came on June 30th at 9:37am Pacific Time. I remember waking up at 6:00am and checking because I was restless and not seeing anything. I went back to sleep and had a nightmare about my score being in the 160s, woke up immediately and checked. I got a 165.

Dreams can be very real.

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »
A couple of nights ago I dreamed about a score predicting thread on this board.  Some genius member came up with a formula for accurately predicting your score based on three factors: GPA, SAT, and the "tea" reaction.  In my dream, I was trying to figure out what the tea reaction was, googling it and such (no such thing in reality, to my knowledge).  Apparently, google said that how your body reacts to caffeine can be put into a percentile - which is somehow relevant to your LSAT score... I woke up confused.  Strange dream, probably will have a couple more in the next week.

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »
People mentioned the box on the LSAC website that updates to tell you that your LSAT score is available. But someone told me that when they send you the email, they give you the score directly so it's the first thing you see when you open it up. Like "Dear _____, Your LSAT score is ____." BAM!

Anyone know if that's true? Because I'm going to have to totally prepare when I open that email. I don't want to open the email thinking oooh, I get to click on a link to see my score!

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 01:29:04 AM »
It's true. You get your lsat score and percentile. I didn't know when I opened it..

Re: 11 DAYS LEFT! The official countdown till the score release!
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 06:13:55 PM »
No but seriously... what time of day?

my june score came at:

Jun 30, 2007 9:37 AM

i wasnt expecting it for a few more days so i was surprised this time i'll be waiting by my computer barely awake cause I couldnt sleep the nigwht before

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »
What is the possibility that the scores will come out tomorrow? Ive heard that the scores have been released a week before scheduled and the LSAC was shooting for this. Any chance?