Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Powerscore or Testmasters?  (Read 2014 times)

Victor

Powerscore or Testmasters?
« on: March 14, 2004, 06:29:22 PM »
Which is the better deal?

Powerscores course ends a month before the October 2 LSAT is scheduled, is this a good thing? or do you need to prep with a course all the way through till you take the actual LSAT?

odes

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Powerscore or Testmasters?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 09:32:39 PM »
I took testmasters and it improved my average by eight points which changed my chances of admission to any Tier 1, 2 or 3 law school from slim to a good chance. I strongly advise you to take Testmasters. My instructor was also a genius. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Victor

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 11:19:44 PM »
I took testmasters and it improved my average by eight points which changed my chances of admission to any Tier 1, 2 or 3 law school from slim to a good chance. I strongly advise you to take Testmasters. My instructor was also a genius. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Where did you take the course ?

dsds3581

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 11:25:36 PM »
I have heard repeatedly that Powerscore is very similar to Testmasters in just about all respects, with Testmasters definitely being the better one still. But I'd say if money is a concern at all, it probably wouldn't hurt to just go with Powerscore (since it's cheaper). It seems that everyone I know of has improved immensely with either or. Also, I think having a month between the course and the test is good--that way, you have more practice time in case you need it. If you don't need it, then it'll probably leave you more confident with the techniques and relaxed by test day than coming right out of the course into the exam.