Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which LSD person has the most words in his/her posts?  (Read 862 times)

gobears

Which LSD person has the most words in his/her posts?
« on: September 25, 2004, 01:35:36 AM »
I don't mean who has the most posts (it's obvious it's Cho), but who has written the most words in all their posts?  Maybe it's still Cho, but I think that maybe someone with fewers posts than Cho, maybe a few thousand or so, but who has tended to write longer posts with more words will have this record.  Is there a way to even find out this info?  Probably not, so maybe this was a lame post.  Oh well.

inthesun

Re: Who has written the most?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 01:36:18 AM »
Downy's posts are always pretty lengthy.

absy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 01:37:35 AM »
You're missing the fact that cho has almost twice as many posts as dsong (#2).  So I feel like he probably still wins by word count

gobears

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 01:42:33 AM »
You're missing the fact that cho has almost twice as many posts as dsong (#2).  So I feel like he probably still wins by word count

Whoa, I didn't know it was twice as much as #2!  Wow.  That's like scoring the most points in a game and also having, I dunno, the most passes or something.  Either way, I guess Cho has all the titles. 

superiorlobe

Re: Which LSD person has the most words in his/her posts?
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 01:49:19 AM »
Everyone's records are going to fall when I write my automatic posting program.  Just waiting till the LSAT is over before I devote too much time to it.

inthesun

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 01:54:19 AM »
Everyone's records are going to fall when I write my automatic posting program. Just waiting till the LSAT is over before I devote too much time to it.

Such a shame to see a superior lobe such as your own go to waste.   :D

superiorlobe

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 01:58:59 AM »
Everyone's records are going to fall when I write my automatic posting program. Just waiting till the LSAT is over before I devote too much time to it.

Such a shame to see a superior lobe such as your own go to waste.   :D

I'm actually going to use my brain for this project.  I'll probably keep the superior lobe tucked in my pants where it belongs.

M2

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 02:05:54 AM »
I actually already thought of this, but the board has post flood control, so you would have to delay it for like every 30 seconds...thats kind of a cheap way to do it though...and Andrew prolly wouldn't like the site getting hammered

superiorlobe

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 02:08:03 AM »
I actually already thought of this, but the board has post flood control, so you would have to delay it for like every 30 seconds...thats kind of a cheap way to do it though...and Andrew prolly wouldn't like the site getting hammered

I won't hammer the site.  I have also already check the login issues and checked the flood control.  Basically I'll just set up a program that posts every three minutes or so, switches between threads constantly, and does this for a several days straight.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 02:17:34 AM »
I don't mean who has the most posts (it's obvious it's Cho), but who has written the most words in all their posts?  Maybe it's still Cho, but I think that maybe someone with fewers posts than Cho, maybe a few thousand or so, but who has tended to write longer posts with more words will have this record.  Is there a way to even find out this info?  Probably not, so maybe this was a lame post.  Oh well.

Was this question inspired by my response to your simple question about Verizon?  :)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?