Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Multiple Sclerosis Patients  (Read 1085 times)

andy1990

• View Profile
Multiple Sclerosis Patients
« on: October 04, 2007, 02:27:09 PM »
Does anyone know of or have MS that has gone to law school and done well??
I am very interested to hear about anything anyone wants to contribute Thank You.

andy1990

• View Profile
Re: Multiple Sclerosis Patients
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 05:18:42 PM »
Awesome,thank you for your reply.That gives us newbies at this hope. Are you in law school yet or when are you wanting to apply? Do you do anything special as far as studying goes? Heat and falling are my biggest issues.

andy1990

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
Wow,thank you that does help.

azoraraine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 06:57:13 PM »
I don't have MS, but I do have some sort of weird autoimmune disorder that affects my autonomic nervous system and my stamina (I also have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and had a positive ANA test).  Anyway, I thought long and hard on it, and even though stress definitely can exacerbate my symptoms, I felt the stress of not doing what I wanted to do would be worse than the stress of law school.

If I pass out while engaging in the Socratic method, someone will just have to put me back in my chair.  No big deal;-).  I think that old show with the guy in the wheelchair - Ironside? - may have made law a place more open than many others to people with disabilities.  So, in my quasi-educated opinion, go for it!

S

andy1990

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 10:09:50 PM »
Wow, thank you all for your responses,they have been helpful and very encouraging.