Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How Do You Know That You Are Complete At a School?  (Read 610 times)

agent433

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
How Do You Know That You Are Complete At a School?
« on: October 02, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
when i check under my application status it says that for this school (Univ. of San Diego) a law school report has been requested and also that the report has been processed.  Does this mean I am complete at USD? I have not received any emails or anything like that.  On a side note, how long does it take for most schools to request the reports? 

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Do You Know That You Are Complete At a School?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »
The LSAC will not tell you if you are complete.  They will provide other information:
Click on the Applications tab.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Application Status" link.
This will bring you to the application status, where you can see where you application is at.
The final stage that LSAC can monitor is here.  Next to your applications, you want to see the word "Transmitted" in green.
If you click on your school name, it will bring you to a slightly more detailed page.  From here, you can click on the application name (for instance, 'Spring 2008') and see exactly what was transmitted.  You can see the actual application, etc.
If you don't see "transmitted", nothing has happened.  If it's been a few days and this doesn't change, call the LSAC support folks.
Good luck!
Justice is tangy....

agent433

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:27:43 PM »
o, i have no problem with that, all mine say transmitted in green. im asking how i know when i am complete at the school, meaning that my app is done and just has to be reviewed by the school

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 10:49:42 PM »
I think schools let you know by e-mail. 

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 12:43:56 AM »
The cheese is right as ususal. (Unless the school is lazy and then you wait until you die from stress.)
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 07:47:24 PM »
o, i have no problem with that, all mine say transmitted in green. im asking how i know when i am complete at the school, meaning that my app is done and just has to be reviewed by the school

Some schools send you a letter, others a postcard, and some email you.
It never hurts to call the school and ask though.  They don't mind...
Good luck.
Justice is tangy....