Law School Discussion

Does this warrant a complaint to LSAC?

Bowie

• View Profile
Does this warrant a complaint to LSAC?
« on: October 02, 2007, 07:42:12 AM »
I took the LSAT last Saturday at a University. For some reason, inside the building their cheerleading team was practicing. At one point during the test, the cheerleading team started screaming and cheering really loud for about 5 seconds straight. They didn't make a sound after that but it really annoyed me and it caused me to lose my concentration for a little bit. Would LSAC take that complaint seriously or would they just laugh it off?

Bowie

• View Profile
Re: Does this warrant a complaint to LSAC?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:22:26 AM »
No, it was just that 5 seconds, nothing before that. You are probably right.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:26 AM »
If it was just five seconds it's probably not a big enough deal to warrant a complaint.

Also, if the sound of girls screaming has that profound of an effect on you, then you may be a serial killer.

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:42:59 AM »
If it was just five seconds it's probably not a big enough deal to warrant a complaint.

Also, if the sound of girls screaming has that profound of an affect on you, then you may be a serial killer.

Well, usually it doesn't but I was on edge that day. The slightest noise irked me.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 10:47:17 AM »
Good thing I never experienced something like that.  My mind would have wandered into me banging those cheerleaders.

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 01:23:05 PM »
I took the LSAT last Saturday at a University. For some reason, inside the building their cheerleading team was practicing. At one point during the test, the cheerleading team started screaming and cheering really loud for about 5 seconds straight. They didn't make a sound after that but it really annoyed me and it caused me to lose my concentration for a little bit. Would LSAC take that complaint seriously or would they just laugh it off?

Were they cheering for you or against you?  Presumably relevant.

I'm sure it was against me. I felt like everybody was against me that day. I even felt like the guy at the check in table was secretly hoping I'd fail. He forgot to tell me the classroom number to go to and I had to go back and ask him.