Law School Discussion

I need serious help with Logic Reasoning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me someone!!!!!

Hello everyone. I'm obviously in need of some help right now. I've been studying for the LSAT for the past 3 months. I'm at an consistent 161-163. I have very strong LG(mostly all of them right), and moderate RC, but the LR is seriously killing me. They say look for patterns, but I have yet to find any. I know that there are certain ways to tackle the question types, but dammit, it's not working!!! I average about 15 to 17 right in each LR section. I am seriously struggling in upping those points. Pleae help!Any advice will help...... :-[

have you tried the Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible?  It's very helpful imo

fred

i'm the opposite...i fly through LR, but on LG i'm clueless and I usually miss around 12 or 13.

wanna sit next to each other on the december test?

fred

seven7scales

• LIBRAS RULE!!!!
    • View Profile
try Princeton review...their LR methods helped me ALOT..i went from missing like 15 in each section to only missing 3-5...it basically boils down to what the conclusion is...once that clicked with me...it all fell into place...dont look for patterns...i think that'll hurt you because you'll be expecting something that they may or may not give you...but yra..try the princeton review book.

thanx for all the feed back! You have no idea how much I'm taking everything in.
Anyone in DC?

The consensus on the LSAT prep board is PS so I'd do that.

I'd also read through the threads on LR for advice

naturallybeyoutiful

• Everything is everything
    • View Profile
have you tried the Powerscore Logical Reasoning Bible?  It's very helpful imo

What she said!!!!  There's nothing better, imo!