Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Homewreckers  (Read 8465 times)

thechoson

Homewreckers
« on: September 24, 2004, 08:58:53 PM »
I was talking to a female friend of mine.  She's rather hot.  Anyways, she was telling me that guys that are in really committed relationships really turn her on, and that she actively trys to break these guys up with their gfs so she can get a piece of them.

WHAT THE @#!*?!

Anyways, are any of you prone to homewrecking?
My answer would be an obvious no, cause I don't have the game to go wrecking homes, and I just hate the thought of some other guy banging a girl I like.

jayhawk

Re: Homewreckers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 09:03:26 PM »
I hooked up with a guy once that was engaged.  I really really liked him, and he had given me some bull story about how they had broken up.  Well either way it turned out that they hadn't broken up, so I felt really bad about it.  Then I found out that she cheated on him too, so now I don't feel so bad.

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 09:03:40 PM »
That's screwed up.

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 09:04:44 PM »
That is pretty screwed up.

Ok... how about trying to break people up without cheating on them?  You know, planting doubts in the person's mind about their SO, all that covert *&^%?  Anybody do that?

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 09:08:41 PM »
That's even more screwed up. 

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 09:09:43 PM »
That's even more screwed up. 

hahaha.  Agreed.

I think if you really like somebody that has an SO, you should make sure they are happy and just leave them the @#!* alone.

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 09:14:54 PM »
Yeah but let me ask you this.  If the person who has a SO inquires (flirts etc.) with someone else, and then that someone else starts to plant ideas in that person's mind, who is more screwed up?

thechoson

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 09:16:43 PM »
Yeah but let me ask you this.  If the person who has a SO inquires (flirts etc.) with someone else, and then that someone else starts to plant ideas in that person's mind, who is more screwed up?

Both are equally screwed up.

But then again I've flirted with other girls when I've been in relationships, I just can't help it sometimes, but I don't do anything more than that.  Actually sometimes I think I just flirt out of pure boredom.

V

• Sr. Citizen
  • MYYYYYY Turn !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 09:18:47 PM »
Choson, come on.  How would you feel if your chick flirted out of boredom? 

Sometimes, I can understand why a dude in his late 40s early 50s would do it, just to see if they still have it.  But for the young ones, I can't understand it.

Sidenote:  Appreciate your honesty.

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 09:22:45 PM »
Choson, come on.  How would you feel if your chick flirted out of boredom? 

Sometimes, I can understand why a dude in his late 40s early 50s would do it, just to see if they still have it.  But for the young ones, I can't understand it.

Sidenote:  Appreciate your honesty.

I honestly wouldn't really care.  As long as it stops at that.