Law School Discussion

Raped by September LSAT

Re: Raped by September LSAT
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 10:03:02 AM »
Raped is a good way to put it.  When I walked out, I felt numb.  I kind-of tripped off the curb as I was walking out to my car.

No, it is not a good way to put it.

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 10:04:54 AM »
I walked out at the break.  Games are by far my best section.  I flew through the first 3 games and had 10+ minutes left for the fourth game.  I sat there and stared at it until the time ran out.  I was so mad.  I flipped ahead to see if I had another games section and saw that i didn't. 

I'm not happy with my June score, but at least it will get me into some T2 schools that I am happy about.  I am just glad that the LSAT is over. 

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 10:06:04 AM »
maybe should've used pencil.

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 10:08:02 AM »
Julie-  I don't understand half of the stuff that you type.  Are you a law student?  Are you applying to law school?  Sometimes I think that you are just here to confuse and torment the rest of us. 

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 10:36:41 AM »
Julie-  I don't understand half of the stuff that you type.  Are you a law student?  Are you applying to law school?  Sometimes I think that you are just here to confuse and torment the rest of us. 

If I were to guess I would say that she is LSAC's spy.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »
Julie- I don't understand half of the stuff that you type. Are you a law student? Are you applying to law school? Sometimes I think that you are just here to confuse and torment the rest of us.

julie not surprised hear you confused.

try harder.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 03:47:54 PM »
Julie- I don't understand half of the stuff that you type. Are you a law student? Are you applying to law school? Sometimes I think that you are just here to confuse and torment the rest of us.

If I were to guess I would say that she is LSAC's spy.

quit making phone calls to that girl.

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
i think julie's self professed LSD habit is showing... ;D

at least she's not an LDS on LSD...

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »
hardest test ever

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 02:00:12 AM »
how the hell could you flew through the first 3 games and spent the next 10+ minutes staring at the fourth game?  which test was it?  was the game that hard?  or was it just brain fart?  but flying through the first 3 games should be enough warm-up to prevent brain fart of any kind...

I walked out at the break.  Games are by far my best section.  I flew through the first 3 games and had 10+ minutes left for the fourth game.  I sat there and stared at it until the time ran out.  I was so mad.  I flipped ahead to see if I had another games section and saw that i didn't. 

I'm not happy with my June score, but at least it will get me into some T2 schools that I am happy about.  I am just glad that the LSAT is over.