Law School Discussion

Raped by September LSAT

Re: Raped by September LSAT
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 09:02:04 AM »
I thought about walking out after I found out that the logic games were not experimental. I thought they were just testing really difficult games and that I would be provided with June 07 type games later in the exam.

They really caught us off guard with these games. In comparison to the last few game sections, these games were much harder - let us not kid ourselves here.

Maybe the all geniuses here, who score 180s while eating breakfast and listening to heavy metal music, thought they were fine. But the vast consensus is that they were difficult and out of the blue.

Anyway, I've got my Cooley application. When is the next train heading out to Cooley Ville?

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 09:08:20 AM »
Those Ninjas got kicked in the face, and they had their ninja swords taken away from them by LSAC.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 09:11:05 AM »
Join the club. When I left the test center, I didn't feel that bad. It's probably just my natural pessimism wrecking havoc on my mind. If I score under 165, I'm definitely re-taking in December.

all wrecked up, eh?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 09:16:11 AM »
alert media.

Talk Is Cheap

• F*** the man, I'm the man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »
The test was OD hard...but maybe I will be the one person with a .000000000000125 chance of randomly getting every question right. Gotta stay hopeful...

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
lol I should have walked out. Then it would be easier to decide if I should cancel my score.

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »
alert media.
holy *&^%. 18800+ posts. You must love talking about the LSAT

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 02:40:11 AM »
I walked out after LG section, after figuring out that it wasn't an experimental section.

I keep telling myself that I simply wasn't lucky this time but I am afraid same thing might happen in December.

I feel like there's not much I can do about LG section if they come up with an unfamiliar type that I couldn't have really prepared for. (07 June LG was fine, but 07 Sep, I just had no clue?!)

At this point, I feel like no matter how much studying I do, it will only be a marginal difference, whereas whether Dec LG will be easy or not will be a decisive factor.  :'(

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 09:51:05 AM »
alert media.
holy sh*t. 18800+ posts. You must love talking about the LSAT

lsat?  what that?

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 09:56:19 AM »
Raped is a good way to put it.  When I walked out, I felt numb.  I kind-of tripped off the curb as I was walking out to my car.

Trying to be objective, I can't imagine this is the hardest test ever.  I chalked it up to performance anxiety - practice all you want, but the real thing always seems harder.  I figured maybe I was just a dummy.

Logic Games are my bread-and-butter, and I got LG for my first section.  At the end, I hadn't even started game 4... and was praying it was experimental.  Nope.  LR games seemed "average", not too hard, not too easy... and RC kinda sucked, but I always have a hard time with RC.  

I'm lining up my Cooley App now.  I know they'll give me a free ride.  Here's hoping for mid-160s to get into a better school.