Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sept. LSAT, RC sections?  (Read 408 times)

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
Sept. LSAT, RC sections?
« on: September 30, 2007, 04:11:16 AM »
Ok guys, I got a friend to take the LSAT on my recommendation, so I'm running through the test with him today. He did 40+ prep tests he got from me, so he was pretty well prepared, but there's one thing he told me that has me somewhat surprised...

His sections where as follows; LR, RC, LG, LR, RC.

On this account I would almost certainly expect that the first RC was experimental, LSAC has always(?) put the experimental before the break, however his 2nd RC did not have a comparative passage. It was my understanding that all official sections would have a comparative passage, is this incorrect? Could they have put in the experimental as his 5th section?

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
Re: Sept. LSAT, RC sections?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:51 AM »
Yeah, he's kinda praying they're not following that rule anymore. He feels he did well on the first RC and kinda struggled on the last one...

And I'm pretty torn with deciding what was the experimental for him... As you said, it's not an official rule but it has always (as far as I know) been before break. Though, the lack of comparative passage on the 2nd one makes me confused about that one too...

Also, it seems the test administered in London was a completely different test from the one Americans had. Very peculiar indeed this is... Perhaps LSAC has totally switched their game plan.