Law School Discussion

Stupid application questions... hours/week worked

Cheeks

• View Profile
Re: Stupid application questions... hours/week worked
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2004, 09:03:19 AM »
I didn't even think to include EC's like martial arts...can we include that??

yes, i think sport activities are included in EC's.  But not something like ... "working out" ...that doesn't count.

M2

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »
But not something like ... "working out" ...that doesn't count.

ahaha ok

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2004, 09:04:54 AM »
i train a LOT, almost all of my free time goes to training.  why wouldnt i list it?  how does it differ from someone who plays soccer?

i think there is a point where ec's can get ridiculous, like listing your yoga class that you attend once a week, but isnt hte whole point of listing ec's to show how you spend a significant amount of time doing something outside of academics?

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2004, 09:16:07 AM »
i train a LOT, almost all of my free time goes to training.  why wouldnt i list it?  how does it differ from someone who plays soccer?

i think there is a point where ec's can get ridiculous, like listing your yoga class that you attend once a week, but isnt hte whole point of listing ec's to show how you spend a significant amount of time doing something outside of academics?

agreed ... i spend 30+ hours/week training.  It's definately going on the app!

Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2004, 09:01:06 PM »
I wasn't allowed to work during school due to sports, so I'll be putting 0's in for all 4 years.  I'm not a big fan of the work hours section.