Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAC LORs?  (Read 726 times)

bdiz

• View Profile
LSAC LORs?
« on: September 24, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »
Does anybody know if it is possible to verify that your targeted LSAC letters of recommendation are listed under the correct heading on the LSAC website? I have four recommenders writing three targeted letters each and, as I'm sure that LSAC doesn't read each letter just to make sure that it is processed under the correct heading, I wanted to make sure that neither LSAC or my recommenders screwed up by attaching the wrong form with the wrong letter.

That would really suck if all of the effort used to actually get those letters in was wasted by an easily avoidable administrative error.

thanks,
bjtnj  ;D

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Re: LSAC LORs?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 05:49:30 PM »
I had several targeted letters come from one person. Each has its own envelope, each school's address was at the top of the letter, and the back of the envelope had the title of the targeted letter.

Hopefully that will be enough.

As for checking on them, I dont think we can. Maybe you can call to double check? I am not sure if he person on the phone will be able to see the scan though.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAC LORs?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »
You can.  I was worried that LSAC confused my general with a targeted letter, so I asked them if they could check it for me. The person who I was talking to described the letter, told me how long it was and if it had a targeted heading. It was a very vague description, but enough for me to confirm that the letter was general.