Law School Discussion

it's a fact ...taking in December

it's a fact ...taking in December
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:54:55 AM »
I don't have preptests to practice on as i have used all of them. What should i do? SPeed is my worst enemy  :'(

Re: it's a fact ...taking in December
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »
i took a break from studying for about a week and my score went down 10 points!!  :o

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 01:20:25 PM »
Accept your limitations and take it. Until today i have been studying for almost a year. I have taken the test and cancelled. I cancelled each time because a week or two before the test i had that feeling that i am not ready i should cancel. Its all mental. You have studied enough if you taken every test.

Use all day today through wensday to study. Take  your last test thursday. And take the real thing Saturday.

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:09:55 PM »
Accept your limitations and take it. Until today i have been studying for almost a year. I have taken the test and cancelled. I cancelled each time because a week or two before the test i had that feeling that i am not ready i should cancel. Its all mental. You have studied enough if you taken every test.
Use all day today through wensday to study. Take  your last test thursday. And take the real thing Saturday.

Unbelievable...

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 02:10:44 PM »

Unbelievable...

Why?

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »

Unbelievable...

why?

t L

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »
i took a break from studying for about a week and my score went down 10 points!!  :o

OMG!  The same thing happened to me.  I stopped going to TM class and stopping studying and my score went DOWN!  I'm going to try to cram this week and hope it goes back up, LOL.

ShinChan

• Cakey Cakey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 02:30:15 PM »
yeah, why?  :)

I'm also thinking of postponing until Dec. b/c of unreadiness.

I'm wondering though (and I'm pretty sure this question was answered before), but would it hinder me at all to take it this Saturday and cancel if I'm not confident with my performance and re-take in Dec.?

I'm trying to decide whether I shouldnt at all or should. If there is some kind of consequence, i.e. the fact of me taking and cancelling hurting my chances with getting accepted and all, then, of course, i won't.

Just wanting to get everyone's advice...

thanks, guys!

t L

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »
yeah, why?  :)

I'm also thinking of postponing until Dec. b/c of unreadiness.

I'm wondering though (and I'm pretty sure this question was answered before), but would it hinder me at all to take it this Saturday and cancel if I'm not confident with my performance and re-take in Dec.?

I'm trying to decide whether I shouldnt at all or should. If there is some kind of consequence, i.e. the fact of me taking and cancelling hurting my chances with getting accepted and all, then, of course, i won't.

Just wanting to get everyone's advice...

thanks, guys!

I honestly don't think it will hurt.  I know my score depends largely on how well I do on GAMES, and if I bomb GAMES on Saturday, I'm seriously going to cancel.  I don't think having a cancel on your report hurts you at all, at least from what I've seen the last 4 cycles.  I would go for it.

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 02:37:28 PM »

Unbelievable...

If you have taken 50 prep test. There is not much you can learn thats new in the 2 months between September and December. People have to admit their weaknesses.

Some of people may have to do only 3 games and guess on the 4th hard game.

I am assuming she did not just take them and ignore them right after.

why?

Because there is a big difference between just churning and burning through practice tests playing pin the tail on the donkey and studying / preparing properly. 

It's not simply a Costco style volume gig to improve your SKILLZ to increase your score.  Yey, I took 50 practice tests and my score is the same.  What did you learn?