Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: bi-racial student concerned about acceptance into grad schools!  (Read 879 times)

sunnydelite

• View Profile
bi-racial student concerned about acceptance into grad schools!
« on: September 23, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
Hi ALL I am new to this blog but I felt that I should join one before I go about applying for law schools. I am a hispanic and asian women I graduated from undergrad in Il 2 years ago with a degree in Journalism. I have been working as a NPR reporter since, but I feel that the journalism market is not my true calling. I want to do mental law, my concern lays in the fact that I had some poor grades in undergrad. I will be adding a letter of explantion to my packages (I suffred from a bout of extreme depression) now I am better and more focused do I have a chance at getting in to ANY law schools. Please let me know. 

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
Re: bi-racial student concerned about acceptance into grad schools!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
Hi ALL I am new to this blog but I felt that I should join one before I go about applying for law schools. I am a hispanic and asian women I graduated from undergrad in Il 2 years ago with a degree in Journalism. I have been working as a NPR reporter since, but I feel that the journalism market is not my true calling. I want to do mental law, my concern lays in the fact that I had some poor grades in undergrad. I will be adding a letter of explantion to my packages (I suffred from a bout of extreme depression) now I am better and more focused do I have a chance at getting in to ANY law schools. Please let me know. 

LSAT??
YLS c/o 2009