Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Wanted: LSAT Study Group Members in ATL  (Read 1331 times)

JDHopeful

• View Profile
    • Email
Wanted: LSAT Study Group Members in ATL
« on: March 13, 2004, 07:28:27 PM »
Hi :D

I am taking the LSAT on June 14th. I am looking for other dedicated people to study/practice/share ideas with. If you are interested, please respond with your availability and what part of Atlanta that you live in. Thanks!

Tasha
jdhopeful05@hotmail.com

mrserious67502

• 167/3.83 "The Dude abides"
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wanted: LSAT Study Group Members
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 11:18:07 AM »
I don't live in the ATL but in KC so I am not much help. If you don't find anyone to work with, I would be happy to trade scores or frustration online.

dsds3581

• View Profile
Re: Wanted: LSAT Study Group Members in ATL
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 11:26:12 PM »
That goes for me, too. I wish you had posted this a year ago when I DID live in ATL, lol.

mrserious67502

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 10:32:07 PM »
Hey LOL,

Are you taking the June test? What sections are you trying to work on the most?  I am doing a lot better on the games, like going from missing 12 to missing 5-7.  My LR isn't great, I usually miss 5-8 and Reading Comp is about the same.  When I look at the questions that I miss, I think, how did I not get that right?

You can drop me an email if you want.
prthiessen@yahoo.com

dsds3581

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 03:02:10 PM »
Hehe, are you talking to me? If so...

Yeah, I was supposed to take the Feb one, but I switched to the June test. I realized I had spent too much time practicing Games and not enough practicing RC and LR. I'm glad I switched the date because now that's going to really make a difference in the score I would have gotten and the score I can get. In Feb, I probably wouldn't have hit 160, but now I definitely will get 160+.

I used to miss a lot on ALL the sections...but now, it really just depends on the Games I get, but that's still probably my best section (everything out there is sooo geared towards Games). RC is next, and so I'm really trying to improve on LR. It never really looks like I'm missing a lot on LR, but since there are two LR sections...adding them together makes a difference! lol. I want to get to a point where I don't miss more than 3 or 4 there COMBINED. I also still have the goal of missing a little bit fewer on the RC section, as well.

But I would love to discuss the LSAT, tips, good books and things like that through e-mail...so I will e-mail you, and anyone can IM me to get one of my main e-mail addresses so we can work together.

mrserious67502

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 05:39:16 PM »
Definitely drop me a line. I went and visited George Mason Law School while in DC visiting some friends. It gave me some motivation to study harder and get in those seats with all of the other students. I have an official test prep from the LSAC with tests like 7-19. I am thinking of getting the book with the official tests in the 30's.  I assume it makes a difference to get models of the more recent games.