Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: why are democrats so wimpy?  (Read 1703 times)

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
why are democrats so wimpy?
« on: September 24, 2004, 11:50:32 AM »
im voting for kerry, but i cant help but be pissed off with how damn wimpy the democrats are.  bush and his team and f-ing ruthless, they want to win and it shows.  itd be so easy to make bush look like a total moron/liar but the democrats refuse to do anything.

one easy example would be running an ad with a clip of the "mission accomplished" speech that bush gave on the uss lincoln.  talk about flip-flop.  or you could show clips of rumsfeld getting caught in a web of his own lies about iraq being an imminent threat to us.

why dont the damn female private part democrats do anything!?

M2

Re: why are democrats so wimpy?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 11:51:27 AM »
I agree. Kerry and his team sucks.

Jennifer10

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 11:54:50 AM »
I agree.  I despise Bush a whole heck of a lot.  I'm a Republican & I think he gives us Republicans just a bad rep all together.  I sure as heck won't be voting for him.  I don't like Kerry either.

But I figured......  "Ain't nobody as bad as Bush!"

angelita699

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 05:13:10 PM »
yea, i don't think it could get any worse than bush. i'm def. a democrat but i agree that often times democrats speak way more middle of the road. but, did you watch the pres. debates last week? kerry talked about "hunting down and killing" the terrorists a number of times. bush says this a lot too, but i think for a democrat that's a pretty strong use of language.