Law School Discussion

Why not ignore legacy admits and focus all our expendable energy on AA

Kirk Lazarus

• I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
Re: Why not ignore legacy admits and focus all our expendable energy on AA
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 10:30:56 PM »
Easy enough to flush the racist troll out, I suppose.

Have fun with your life, though. I'm sure you're quite proud of yourself.

?

TTT deleted out a response.

He said something about blacks being too stupid to score well on the LSAT, 3.2/163 URM's regularly getting into Yale, and more garbage to make himself feel better about his own pathetic situation.

I probably should have quoted, but oh well. Shows how small dude's balls really are.

LMAO, what an idiot.

UNAS

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dfturner

Just thought I would drop this one by.

I have no rage or anger towards this gentleman and I wish him the best. I am just pointing this out. Damn I just realized something, i just wasted 5 minutes that I could have been ignoring legacy admits again to propagate the hyperbole of racial tension cause by AA
 ::)

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dfturner

Just thought I would drop this one by.

I have no rage or anger towards this gentleman and I wish him the best. I am just pointing this out. Damn I just realized something, i just wasted 5 minutes that I could have been ignoring legacy admits again to propagate the hyperbole of racial tension cause by AA
 ::)

I liked this one:

i have to admit i'm baffled, too. honestly had you not mentioned your dad connection, regardless of all the experience in the world, you wouldn't have gotten in. it's not fair that the schools look past the numbers for a select few legacies and minorities. but anyway, congrats i guess. which Ivy did you go to?