That's okay, we love u anyways! ;)

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
Re: Handwrite or type application???
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2004, 05:32:57 PM »
hahaha.  thanks sweets. 

Jen, what's wrong with ur laptop?  what manufacturer is it?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2004, 06:17:43 PM »
Pookie, if you don't mind, remind me where you're applying.

First of all, I just want to congratulate you for getting through everything in your life the way you did and coming out a better person at the end.  You sound like an extraordinarily strong person, and you truly deserve every acceptance letter you receive.

To answer your question, I'm applying to Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia (w/ a waiver), NYU, Penn, Michigan (b/c of the waiver), Georgetown (b/c of the waiver), Boalt, Duke, UCLA, and USC (w/ a waiver).  I had a hard time choosing reaches, so I'm applying to them all ;)

lazybum

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2004, 09:11:28 PM »
edit

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2004, 10:26:07 PM »
My top choice is Yale, hands down.  But if I get into more than one top 3, I'll visit and research and stuff.  I live in LA right now and have lived in SoCal all my life.  I'd rather go to a higher ranked school than UCLA/USC though, so for that reason mostly, hopefully I will be moving away.  It'll be great for me to live elsewhere though for the first time in my life.  I really want to live in NYC at some point in my life, so Columbia or NYU would be really awesome.  We'll see who sends me a fat envelope though :)  My immediate family is all in the LA area, as is my boyfriend of three years (we live together now).  The hardest part will be moving if my boyfriend can't come with me for whatever reason.  The second hardest part will be moving far from my sister, because we're really close.

I doubt I'll be getting into Yale, but maybe we'll see each other at Columbia (I think you should definitely apply with a fee waiver), UPenn, or Duke!

desmo

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2004, 04:49:21 AM »
Can we bet $$$ that this Desmo thing is an UGLY guy who has hardly has any friends, has never had a girlfriend & most likely won't go to law school acting like the LOSER that he is? ;D

Nope your right, I'm just an angry dwarf, but I like the term 'little person' better

Jennifer10

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2004, 05:53:46 AM »
Someone sent me a PM telling me u were an older 'experienced' man w/a wife(I couldn't believe u were married) & kids at home.  They said u were an old fart unhappy at your job as an engineer looking to change for whatever reason.  That pretty much put everything into perspective for me.  Adios!! ;)

desmo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2004, 10:23:36 AM »
The fact that you're worried about who I am and that it appears you've deleted a few replies about your LSAT score in another posts just reaffirms my belief that the world revolves around me!

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2004, 11:11:14 AM »
I checked with a few school about this topic and they said neat handwriting is no different than typed applications.