Law School Discussion

Handwrite or type application???

Jennifer10

Re: Handwrite or type application???
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2004, 03:12:35 PM »
Don't even waste your time w/this Desmo "guy".  He's acting like such a loser.  So, we've already established the fact (and agree) that u have an attitude.  But I think you're in denial.  U are mad at life.  If u can't consult people on this board (after all, this is what the board is meant for) then don't speak.

U got some serious issues man! :o

lazybum

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2004, 03:18:28 PM »
Number one:
I am in the real world.  I spend my days eating people with bad attitudes for lunch.  I am a 22-year-old female who by society's standards should have turned into a crack fiend along time ago because of my social roots but instead am a young executive performing job functions 40 year olds with full careers can't even manage.

Number two:
I imagine that the majority of educated, well-spoken, intelligent individuals on this board (which I admit is not the entirety of the board) could step up and act just as you have if they needed to.  The fact is, however, that the difference between you and them is that they can differentiate between when it is appropriate to do so and when it is not.  Meaning, people do not come on this board to get verbal lashings from people like you; they come here to do any variety of things that involve positive discussion. 

Number three:
You have yet to explain why you would believe Jennifer to end up at a tier three school?

-----
Now, frankly, I have nothing against you.  In fact, to some degree, I like your spunk.  This is NOT the first time I've read your posts.  When you speak with more congeniality to your tone, I actually tend to enjoy your candor.  The truth is that I was not, nor am not, attempting to verbally spar with you.  I merely thought it inappropriate to insult someone (Jennifer) who had not provoked you.  (I don't believe asserting the idea that she thought you hated life is provocation; it may be grounds for you correcting her, but not for insulting her.)

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2004, 03:21:58 PM »
What's wrong with a 3-tier tiolet law school?  My mentor graduated from a 3rd tier and is doing well very.  Even better than some lawyers who gradutated from a 2nd tier law school. 

lazybum

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2004, 03:25:40 PM »
I agree with you Sparky.  It was merely obvious that Desmo meant it as an insult.
I know some fabulous attorneys who went to third and fourth tiers as well.

Jennifer10

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2004, 03:37:21 PM »
Can we bet $$$ that this Desmo thing is an UGLY guy who has hardly has any friends, has never had a girlfriend & most likely won't go to law school acting like the LOSER that he is? ;D

lazybum

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2004, 03:42:36 PM »
Um, Jen, you're doing the same thing he is now.  I mean, you kind of defeat the whole point I'm trying to make by actually insulting him :)  Just something to think about.

(Oh and on the contrary, I wouldn't be surprised if he's quite good-looking.  But who knows, really?)

Jennifer10

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2004, 03:45:28 PM »
Lol, you're right- I couldn't help myself.
Uhh no..... I think he's far from good looking SvannahSweets! No way!

Casper

• Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2004, 03:48:03 PM »
Both of you can posts you pics up and we'll decide.   ;D

Jennifer10

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2004, 03:53:22 PM »
Oh I plan to! ;)  As soon as I get my laptop fixed!

lazybum

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2004, 04:02:04 PM »
edit