Law School Discussion

« on: September 15, 2007, 07:21:39 PM »

Re: Whose ready for this mess to be over?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »
Yeah, I've pretty much lost all motivation to even think about the LSAT. Luckily I can still handle timed stuff, but I'm just done with this crap.

AMen, my brothers!
I am SICK of this test.
Unlike you Amped, i am just hoping that my high GPA will make up for the lousy score. Today was a disaster. I didn't drink coffee and decided to do the test anyway. WAS SCREWED BIG TIME on the game section. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 07:53:22 PM »
Misery loves company.  What are you going to do on the Saturday night after the test?  Thinking about that has kept me sputtering.

ahhhh prolly sleep then watch some nice stupid comedy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:02:11 PM »
My friends are taking me out to celebrate my belated birthday.  I'll be hungover the next day.

Misery loves company.  What are you going to do on the Saturday night after the test?  Thinking about that has kept me sputtering.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 08:42:28 PM »
Oh, I plan to keep my LSAT books on my nightstand well into law school merely for pleasure reading.

Whoaz

• View Profile
Re: Who's ready for this mess to be over?
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 06:41:08 AM »
To make a jump into the T14, I need at least a 171. To make a jump into USC, Vandy, UCLA(?) I need a 168. To say the least, I want to end this female dog, I have taken 8 timed tests in a row. The average has been 165-67 the last few days. Trying to eliminate the stupid errors. If I have a non-stupid error day, I could pull a 171+....but that looks unlikely

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 08:11:52 AM »
I'm ooooooovvvvveeeeeerrrrr it. 

It was fun for about the first 20 practice tests, but now I just go through the sections noting the questions passing like a person sitting in solitary confinement would note slow passage of hours.  It's no fun anymore with the exception of the games sections which seem to fly by because I actually enjoy doing them.

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
I agree, I am so ready to get my life back!

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 06:10:18 PM »
The LSAT sucks and Im ready for it to be over with. But the next three months afterwards aren't going to be much more fun. GMAT, Personal Statement, Applications, Stress over applications, Rejections, Wait Lists, and hopefully a couple of Acceptances.

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »

Just leave...get out now.

Omg, that's great.