Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn State Dickinson  (Read 1699 times)

BrieGersh

• View Profile
Penn State Dickinson
« on: March 12, 2004, 09:41:16 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give all of you waiting to hear from Penn State Dickinson a heads up. Despite an increase in applications, they have extended their application deadline from March 1st until April 16th. I don't know what that really means, but I am confident in assuming it means that we will all be waiting that little longer!Please throw in your two cents if you know anything more about the admissions process this year at Dickinson.

Alamss

Re: Penn State Dickinson
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 10:50:54 PM »
I called their admissions office today. They girl said that my file is being reviewed and I will get a deicision in two to three weeks. I have a 2.9 155. I have no idea if I will get in or not but I sure hope so. Anyone else gotten in with these kind of numbers?

BeesKnees

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 10:53:17 PM »
I got in with numbers only a little higher, so if not this round,  am sure you are good for the next.

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 11:06:13 PM »
I got in with a 2.90/159.  According to the LSN average of those accepted they have taken people averaging a 3.2/158.  So you are close, don't lose hope.

F05HOPEFUL

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 11:17:15 PM »
I hope it means they need to fill their spots and I'll get off the waitlist.

Hotel Yorba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 11:31:15 PM »
I'm in and going w/ 156 3.08

Alamss

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 11:34:38 PM »
very inspiring posts. So just maybe I will too. If so then I will be seeing some of you guys there soon.

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 12:07:57 AM »
You never know.  I am going to visit soon, hopefully I will like it.  I have been through Carlisle and to Harrisburg.  I think I will enjoy it.  But we will see.  Have any of you been up to it?

Hotel Yorba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 12:17:04 AM »
I visited PSU and four other schools. Only MSU came close facility wise and it was built in 1997.  I loved PSU Carlisle and can't wait to move. I like the small town scene though, I've been too close to Detroit, heavy traffic, and all that other bs affiliated with a big city for too long.  Plus, good jobs in Harrisburg, central PA market cornered, visually pleasing building, classrooms just - ok, library very nice. Students get thier own carel and leave stuff on it, laptops, books, pictures.

kilroy55

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Mad Rambling by Travis
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 12:28:11 AM »
Nice!  I went to college in a small town (Harrisonburg, VA).  I like the small town atmosphere, and you can do a lot worse than central PA.  Great surroundings!