random questionmy numbers are 3.5/170 and ive was accepted to ut, usc, northwestern, and gtown. i was rejected by nyu and berkeley. i feel like i want to wait another year and reapply and hope i can get into upenn, duke, or uva and maybe be i long shot stanford or columbia...is this advisable? do schools take into consideration that you've already applied and are reapplying? im at UT right now but i dont think i like it and i'd like to see if i can get into different schools. so im considering stopping now and just doing the process all over again. i dont really want to transfer. advice?
FWIW I don't think you're a whiner, I think you're insane. LS is a lot of money and you started without bothering to check the rules on enrolment or how it would affect your future applications.