Law School Discussion

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF GRAVEYARD

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF GRAVEYARD
« on: September 23, 2004, 01:20:02 PM »
I Like Any Graveyard That Has Gothic Tombstones.  Angel Statues On Headstones Are Certainly A Big Yes-Yes.  Crypts Are A Must.

DDDD

thechoson

Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF GRAVEYARD
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 01:22:07 PM »
I like the ones that are like, REAL GRAVEYARDS.

I hate those nicely kept ones like here in LA, where the tombstones are immaculate, they keep the grass nicely kept, and little kids frolic around paying respects. I HATE THAT.

I like graveyards near swamps, that are scary, that have tombstones chopped in half, all that good stuff.

NYKnicks

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 01:23:18 PM »
the ones where everything looks like a wreck, you know, moss growing on the tombstones, always very damp area, a shady looking house where the undertaker stays, etc.

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 01:23:54 PM »
the ones where everything looks like a wreck, you know, moss growing on the tombstones, always very damp area, a shady looking house where the undertaker stays, etc.

@#!* yea.  I used to go hang out there when I was depressed.  Very serene. Graveyards aren't scary at all.

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 01:25:06 PM »
i will let all of you in on a little secret.  i prefer tombstones with moss, under weeping willow trees.  the roots of the trees seep deep into the earth, to the pits of the afterworld where the eternal game of twister goes on forever.  and the tears of the trees follow the roots.  

weeping willows and mossy tombstones are the only way to go.

mr. dddd

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 01:25:30 PM »
i will let all of you in on a little secret.  i prefer tombstones with moss, under weeping willow trees.  the roots of the trees seep deep into the earth, to the pits of the afterworld where the eternal game of twister goes on forever.  and the tears of the trees follow the roots.  

weeping willows and mossy tombstones are the only way to go.

mr. dddd

now this is just borderline creepy.

dgatl

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 01:25:37 PM »
crematoriums, female dog

NYKnicks

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 01:26:35 PM »
hows about a nice mausoleum?

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 01:26:44 PM »
crematoriums are actually pretty nifty.  i guess i misunderestimated your morbidity.  nice work, desi.  perhaps death will stave off his approach for another season.

mr. dddd

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2004, 01:27:16 PM »
crematoriums are actually pretty nifty.  i guess i misunderestimated your morbidity.  nice work, desi.  perhaps death will stave off his approach for another season.

mr. dddd

lmao, you are too much, death.  No wonder everybody gets a piece of you.