Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: i think im in love with my sister  (Read 6071 times)

messedupinthehead

• View Profile
i think im in love with my sister
« on: August 29, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »
spare me the morality and judgment, ive started to go to counseling with my issues.

my younger sister and i have never been close and i've never looked at her other than a sister until a few months ago.

i joined the navy 7 or so years ago in that time i had been married/divorced and had some meaningful and shallow relationships.

2 years ago my now 19 year old sister decides to join the marines, somehow she gets to be stationed where im at, to save money we started to stay a the same apartment.this is when i started getting feelings for her. one night when she came home from drinking i had to help her to the couch and as i was doing so i noticed how much of a beautiful woman she has become.

the next night we were talking about why i shouldn't drink and why she shouldnt smoke but then it got put out that she noticed me taking a long peek at her chest and legs that night. one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

weve been continuing this kind of relationship for a while and weve agreed to make it like a casual thing but i fear i actually am in love with my sister.

im currently dating other people as she does as well but as i have said its her that i have feelings for.

You've Got Mail

• View Profile
Re: i think im in love with my sister
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »
Speak with a chaplain, sailor!  You need more help than you can receive from a law discussion forum.

And if you don't want two-headed mutant kids who have down syndrome, or something else, see other people and have separate residences.

bubDread

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 04:18:06 AM »
lol

AKOCD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 11:07:02 AM »
...one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

weve been continuing this kind of relationship for a while and weve agreed to make it like a casual thing but i fear i actually am in love with my sister.

im currently dating other people as she does as well but as i have said its her that i have feelings for.

That's no big deal. Guys in my high school banged their sisters and fell in love with them all the time.

iSalute

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freedom don't come free
    • View Profile
    • Check us out...
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »
hahaha...wholly crap, that is funny stuff.
The University of San Diego c/o 2011.

http://themeaningofmadness.blogspot.com/

simonsays

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 07:29:31 PM »

the next night we were talking about why i shouldn't drink and why she shouldnt smoke but then it got put out that she noticed me taking a long peek at her chest and legs that night. one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

this is perplexing... a family intervention gone awry

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
180!
Air Force JAG Corps

Quail!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 12:00:50 AM »
This thread is underrated

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 11:54:34 PM »
you own grandpa?
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »
...one thing led to another and we agreed that we would both be adults about what we were about to do. the first seconds were awkward but the rest of the night was bliss.

That's no big deal. Guys in my high school banged their sisters and fell in love with them all the time.

Most people don't go to HS in West Virginia.
VIP.