Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: [Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.  (Read 26674 times)

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2007, 06:07:01 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.

My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)

You've replaced bitchy with this?  Don't stretch yourself too far.

Aww. At least you got a free English lesson from Miss P.
"I don't believe in the word 'impossible,' because the One in whom I believe can do the impossible." - Me

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.

My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)

Yawn.

eastend

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2007, 06:22:32 PM »

Yawn.

All the little AA supporters came out to play unaware that the days of race based AA are numbered.  They have nothing new to say, this thread is dead my friend.  Leave them to their bitchy, ill informed comments.  They'll keep.  Eastend out...of therapy, and this tedious thread.

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2007, 06:25:11 PM »

Yawn.

All the little AA supporters came out to play unaware that the days of race based AA are numbered.  They have nothing new to say, this thread is dead my friend.  Leave them to their bitchy, ill informed comments.  They'll keep.  Eastend out...of therapy, and this tedious thread.

I'll leave the last word to the bitchy operaguy.  ;D

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2007, 09:21:16 PM »
Not unaware, just hoping that this debacle of a SCOTUS can be turned around with the help of a new president. We're all very much aware of what the current court has in store for racial equality in this country. Well, I am. I don't presume to speak for everyone else.

Also, "Yawn." is not super-great as comebacks go.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
Re: The smart minorities get it....Class based AA.
« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2007, 09:39:58 PM »
In fact irony abounds in this thread. A few negative experiences with minorities have led Freak to stereotype his ass off (yes all black people hate you, we're all terrible, you're the victim), yet he's quick to dismiss anyone else's racial experiences. Lol.

I simply responded to illustrate that the listed "unique" black experiences aren't all unique.

And if you read my posts, which you didn't, you'd see that roughly 20% of my close friends are minorities despite my negative experiences. Given that I've never been physically attacked by any other minority except blacks, I'd be fully justified in believing what you think I do. But I don't because I know blacks who care an awful lot about me. Further, I dismissed nobody's racial experiences, because in point of fact, only Burning Sands & I have shared any in this thread.
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »
In fact irony abounds in this thread. A few negative experiences with minorities have led Freak to stereotype his ass off (yes all black people hate you, we're all terrible, you're the victim), yet he's quick to dismiss anyone else's racial experiences. Lol.

I simply responded to illustrate that the listed "unique" black experiences aren't all unique.

And if you read my posts, which you didn't, you'd see that roughly 20% of my close friends are minorities despite my negative experiences. Given that I've never been physically attacked by any other minority except blacks, I'd be fully justified in believing what you think I do. But I don't because I know blacks who care an awful lot about me. Further, I dismissed nobody's racial experiences, because in point of fact, only Burning Sands & I have shared any in this thread.

Do the 20% know that you feel this way?
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

7S

• Sr. Citizen
  • Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2007, 11:15:51 PM »
you'd see that roughly 20% of my close friends are minorities despite my negative experiences.

You count your minority friends?
It is easy to change the language of oppression without changing the sociopolitical situation of its victims.

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »

Do the 20% know that you feel this way?

They know I was attacked and they apologized for some reason. I just told them they didn't do it so why were they apologizing?

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2007, 11:29:48 PM »
you'd see that roughly 20% of my close friends are minorities despite my negative experiences.

You count your minority friends?

Do expect answers to rhetorical questions? Because dipwad, if I figured percentages that means I counted all my friends. If you don't keep track of your friends, you're an idiot. Friendships take time and effort to develop and keep. Lose track and lose your friends.