Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: [Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.  (Read 25953 times)

lollypotter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The smart minorities get it....Class based AA.
« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2007, 05:53:30 AM »
Wow - now I know why I stay off the AA threads.

Unbelieveably crass title btw. Very nasty and probably designed to elicit as negative a reaction as possible (so as to call the minorities who respond 'oversensitive' and 'hostile'.

Opera, why are you bothering? (He doesn't even see the irony of complaining when someone asked him for the 'white point of view'. All my life people ask me for the black point of view (yes, in those words) on every racial issue, all the time.)

In fact irony abounds in this thread. A few negative experiences with minorities have led Freak to stereotype his ass off (yes all black people hate you, we're all terrible, you're the victim), yet he's quick to dismiss anyone else's racial experiences. Lol.

FWIW I think Lindbergh is better than Freak's arguments at least.
Homer & Bart: Lisa's going to Stanford, Lisa's going to Stanford...
Lisa: Take it back!
Homer:... Stanford!

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2007, 11:18:46 AM »
Okay.  Anyways, getting back to the question at hand, why should Obama's kids benefit from AA? 

Anyways, getting back to the REAL question at hand: why should any level-headed LSD poster argue with bluepeter, who routinely displays harbored prejudice and denies the fact that he, a white male, enjoys a myriad of exclusive privileges?

Thanks for making this all about me - again.  Why do you bother posting?  You've nothing to add.  You pull random insults and thoughts from out of the air.  Say something interesting.  Answer the question.  What am I saying?  Post bitchy comment here - do what you do best.

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2007, 12:00:59 PM »
Okay.  Anyways, getting back to the question at hand, why should Obama's kids benefit from AA? 

Anyways, getting back to the REAL question at hand: why should any level-headed LSD poster argue with bluepeter, who routinely displays harbored prejudice and denies the fact that he, a white male, enjoys a myriad of exclusive privileges?

Thanks for making this all about me - again.  Why do you bother posting?  You've nothing to add.  You pull random insults and thoughts from out of the air.  Say something interesting.  Answer the question.  What am I saying?  Post bitchy comment here - do what you do best.

LOL. At this point, arguing with you is beneath me, my dear. I'm simply stating the facts, calling you out. And please, for the sake of wit, come up with a different insult--your panacean use of the word "b*i*t*c*h" is getting old!
"I don't believe in the word 'impossible,' because the One in whom I believe can do the impossible." - Me

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2007, 12:30:15 PM »

LOL. At this point, arguing with you is beneath me, my dear. I'm simply stating the facts, calling you out. And please, for the sake of wit, come up with a different insult--your panacean use of the word "b*i*t*c*h" is getting old!

Thank you for once again proving my point.  As arguing with me is beneath you, then why don't you stop making your bitchy, little, insignificant, comments. 
Does anyone have anything new to add? 

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: [Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2007, 01:50:10 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2007, 03:37:46 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.

My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2007, 04:07:45 PM »
My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

POT KETTLE POT KETTLE!!!11twelve

Yawn.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »

Bated.  Something tells me that no matter what the bait, you'd have a hard time getting people to tolerate your stink.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

OperaAttorney

• Sr. Citizen
  • Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2007, 05:00:57 PM »

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)
"I don't believe in the word 'impossible,' because the One in whom I believe can do the impossible." - Me

bluepeter

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)

You've replaced bitchy with this?  Don't stretch yourself too far.