Law School Discussion

[Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.

Re: The smart minorities get it....Class based AA.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 09:14:15 AM »
The title of this thread is rather condescending.  I find it amusing actually, because it was probably unintentional yet it says a lot about the OP.  :D

Yep. It's very condescending.  She might as well call me a N****R!

You're right about it being unintentional.  BlondnGreen strikes me as....umm....young.

I've never used the 'n' word.  To me the connotations are horrible.  As always you try to divert my attention by calling me a racist.  You're a silly little man. 

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 03:24:35 PM »
The title of this thread is rather condescending.  I find it amusing actually, because it was probably unintentional yet it says a lot about the OP.  :D

You're right about it being unintentional.  BlondnGreen strikes me as....umm....young.

I've never used the 'n' word.  To me the connotations are horrible.  As always you try to divert my attention by calling me a racist.  You're a silly little man. 

Now you're trying to divert his attention by calling him short.  :D

Do you realize that there are negative connotations to calling people "smart minorities?"  How do you think one of the two men you mention would react if you went up them and said: "Mr. Such-and-such, I think you're a smart minority!  I'm glad that there are some smart minorities around!"  I mean really.  :D

You sound so angry and bitter.  Do you support AA because you're stupid?  Are you delusional?  Is it enlightened self-interest that drives you?  Are you acting in myopic selfishness? -  I jest -   The title was merely an attention getter.  It's deliberately misleading.  I know you can be smart and support race based AA, you just don't care about those severely disadvantaged whites.  We have a white president, etc, etc, so even though your Daddy was a coal miner and you grew up in the Appalachians, and you struggled, etc, etc, who cares?  Wait a minute, ignore the 'I jest' part.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 04:59:09 PM »

Do you realize that there are negative connotations to calling people "smart minorities?"  How do you think one of the two men you mention would react if you went up them and said: "Mr. Such-and-such, I think you're a smart minority!  I'm glad that there are some smart minorities around!"  I mean really.  :D

You sound so angry and bitter.  Do you support AA because you're stupid?  Are you delusional?  Is it enlightened self-interest that drives you?  Are you acting in myopic selfishness? -  I jest -   The title was merely an attention getter.  It's deliberately misleading.  I know you can be smart and support race based AA, you just don't care about those severely disadvantaged whites.  We have a white president, etc, etc, so even though your Daddy was a coal miner and you grew up in the Appalachians, and you struggled, etc, etc, who cares?  Wait a minute, ignore the 'I jest' part.

You still don't see the problem.  :D
The queen of the one line..not one liner.

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 06:19:38 AM »

Girl, chill the f*** out.  AA is educational welfare - do you really think that their going to give up their benefits without a fight?  They'll put forth more energy defending their entitlement to AA than they will for the LSAT. 

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »

Girl, chill the f*** out.  AA is educational welfare - do you really think that their going to give up their benefits without a fight?  They'll put forth more energy defending their entitlement to AA than they will for the LSAT. 

"They"?  LOL :)

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »
No, 'operaattorney' is funny.  LMAO.  That's fantastic.   ;)

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 07:08:33 PM »

Down Syndrome is nothing to laugh at.  :(

Why don't you just die, you stoopidcu**.  You're using Downs to make points.  What a fu**wit. 

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »

Why don't you just die, you stoopidcu**.  You're using Downs to make points.  What a fu**wit. 

I wasn't actually making a point.  I was just poking fun at you.  :)

Oh, but I should have added the disclaimer: Sincerest apologies to anyone whom I've offended, who might have loved ones who suffer from Downs Syndrome.  It's really not the sort of thing to joke about, and I regret my momentary lapse in judgment.  :(

Better?  ;)

My sister has Downs.  My mom has had to deal with her uncontrollable fits of temper and self-mutilation for 17 years.  My mom is a saint, and as Eastend says, you are a stoopidc**t.  I f**ing hate you.  I hate people who makes jokes about people with MR. If you knew the life my family has had having to deal with a child with downs you wouldn't make jokes.  I can't even speak I'm so freakin' appalled.  You're a cheap joke skank b**ch. 

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 07:50:47 PM »

I wasn't actually making a point.  I was just poking fun at you.  :)

Oh, but I should have added the disclaimer: Sincerest apologies to anyone whom I've offended, who might have loved ones who suffer from Downs Syndrome.  It's really not the sort of thing to joke about, and I regret my momentary lapse in judgment.  :(

Better?  ;)

My sister has Downs.  My mom has had to deal with her uncontrollable fits of temper and self-mutilation for 17 years.  My mom is a saint, and as Eastend says, you are a stoopidc**t.  I f**ing hate you.  I hate people who makes jokes about people with MR. If you knew the life my family has had having to deal with a child with downs you wouldn't make jokes.  I can't even speak I'm so freakin' appalled.  You're a cheap joke skank b**ch. 

Woah, that stoopidc**t just deleted all her posts on this thread.  I'll be happy to remind of her of that fact in the future.  God, I just hate people like that, nothing to say, but she makes jokes about people with DS.

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 03:40:20 AM »

I find your immaturity and lack of true wit appalling. And your "mouth" is SO filthy!  I hope you're not like this in person.