Law School Discussion

[Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.

Re: [Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2007, 01:37:46 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.

My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2007, 02:07:45 PM »
My comments were addressed to operaguy, not you, but if you have something new to add to the discussion, I await your comments with baited breath.

POT KETTLE POT KETTLE!!!11twelve

Yawn.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2007, 02:33:11 PM »
Yes. I have a question. What, exactly, is twisting your panties? Please be concise, precise, and specific. Thank you.

Bated.  Something tells me that no matter what the bait, you'd have a hard time getting people to tolerate your stink.

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)

« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2007, 03:32:44 PM »

First, I am OperaAttorney, bluepeter, not operaguy :).  If you wish to join the legal profession, you must first cultivate the habit of addressing your peers correctly AND appropriately. And since the use of profane language will not be tolerated in the slightest, I suggest you CLEANSE your mouth NOW--today, not tomorrow. Second, pay attention to Miss P's lesson in proper word usage. You're in dire need of it.  Third, I still have hope for you, bluepeter.  Let me know when you're truly ready for a good GROUP HUG. :)

You've replaced bitchy with this?  Don't stretch yourself too far.

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »

Aww. At least you got a free English lesson from Miss P.

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »

Yawn.

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2007, 04:22:32 PM »

Yawn.

All the little AA supporters came out to play unaware that the days of race based AA are numbered.  They have nothing new to say, this thread is dead my friend.  Leave them to their bitchy, ill informed comments.  They'll keep.  Eastend out...of therapy, and this tedious thread.

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2007, 04:25:11 PM »

Yawn.

All the little AA supporters came out to play unaware that the days of race based AA are numbered.  They have nothing new to say, this thread is dead my friend.  Leave them to their bitchy, ill informed comments.  They'll keep.  Eastend out...of therapy, and this tedious thread.

I'll leave the last word to the bitchy operaguy.  ;D

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2007, 07:21:16 PM »
Not unaware, just hoping that this debacle of a SCOTUS can be turned around with the help of a new president. We're all very much aware of what the current court has in store for racial equality in this country. Well, I am. I don't presume to speak for everyone else.

Also, "Yawn." is not super-great as comebacks go.