Law School Discussion

[Some] minorities [agree]....Class based AA.

AkhilAmar

• Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The smart minorities get it....Class based AA.
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2007, 04:13:12 PM »
Wonderful rebuttal.

I learned a lot.

:)

Again, I don't have time to bust out statues and studies on AA to post on LSD (sorry to all of you that pride yourselves on doing substantive research to post on here).

Nevertheless, it wasn't a good rebuttal and it wasn't insightful. Point taken. Agreed.

AkhilAmar

• Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »
I'm officially retiring from LSD (too many elitist liberal a**holes on here).

As for you dashrashi, women like you are the reason domestic violence laws have to be in place; I hope you graduate top of your class at HLS and eventually become the first female president of the U.S. Then one of your ex's comes along and assassinates you. cheers.

t...

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »
Wonderful rebuttal.

I learned a lot.

Again, I don't have time to bust out statues and studies on AA to post on LSD (sorry to all of you that pride yourselves on doing substantive research to post on here).

Well, we're all at a loss, then.

You know, cause none of us have read these mystifying studies.

I'll wait, though. I'm eager to learn.

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2007, 05:34:10 PM »
I myself would love for him to bust out a statue. The Thinker, perhaps?

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:25 PM »

But, last time I checked one of the frontrunners for the Democratic presidential nom. is half African American.

60 years ago Obama would have been giving up his seat at the front of the bus for white folks,  and in modern times he and his wife are HLS educated, and he has a shot at winning the presidential race.

60 years ago Obama wouldn't have been able to catch a cab, and in modern times...

wait a minute.  D'oh!

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
WAIT. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I would hazard a guess that one of the many reasons that Barack and Michelle have HLS degrees is because of affirmative action. Are you saying that AA has put itself out of business?

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2007, 05:50:44 PM »
Wonderful rebuttal.

I learned a lot.

Nevertheless, it wasn't a good rebuttal and it wasn't insightful. Point taken. Agreed.

I don't think people actually do research to post on LSD.  Well, maybe some do with regard to law school numbers and other such posts, but even if they did, you're acting like making an argument and backing it up with facts is a bad thing. 

You do know that backing up our arguments with facts, statutes and case law is what we are supposed to do when we argue, right?  The profession you are about to join is generally not in the business of talking out of the sides of our necks with nothing more to substantiate our claims other than our own opinions.

Sorry for the sidetrack, ladies and gentlemen.   Please continue.

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2007, 06:46:01 PM »

As for you dashrashi, women like you are the reason domestic violence laws have to be in place; I hope you graduate top of your class at HLS and eventually become the first female president of the U.S. Then one of your ex's comes along and assassinates you. cheers.

How old are you, Akhil? 13??  What's with the "female dog" and all that petty jazz? Have you no REAL balls?  If you want to insult the royal Dashrashi, then come with it!

Be careful though--she'll chew you up and spit you out like cheap bubble gum!  ;)

H4CS

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »

I still haven't met an opponent of Affirmative Action who isn't a racist misogynist.  I'm waiting, but until then, veiled death threats and generalized idiocy like this will do.

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2007, 07:15:29 PM »
[nonexistent smiley blush]