I'm 46 and decided to apply for law school earlier this month and have been trying to play catch up on the process. Was originally going to take the LSAT in Dec., but signed up for Sept. because I thought I could get enough studying done, even given my reporter job, which involves days and nights. Also, from what I read, waiting until December would decrease my chances at scholarship funding that I might be eligible for with a good test score. So I figured I'd do Sept. and retake in Dec. if need be. I also registered for one of the free proctored tests on Sept. 15, two weeks before the real test.
I've been feeling a rushed (took one timed test, did awful and was advised to go back and strive for accuracy) and then yesterday ended up sick to the point of losing this entire weekend and probably a few days this week.
At this point, a month away from test day, should I reschedule for December? Or, proceed as planned, take the freebie test, see how that goes and then decide? I'm a little unclear from the LSAT site how late I can reschedule and not have it show up on my record.
What would you do?