Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Trouble Assigning LORs to Schools  (Read 650 times)

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Trouble Assigning LORs to Schools
« on: August 25, 2007, 01:12:56 AM »
When I try to assign LORs to schools I am running into a problem. For a few of the schools (Vanderbilt, Brooklyn & St. John's) I receive a message which states, "A report with the maximum number of LORs has already been sent to this
school for the selected term. Select the Reports/Letter option under the Account Status tab to view all reports and letters sent to the law school(s)." However, I have not submitted ANY reports to these schools for the Fall 2008 cycle. There seems to be a report sent 07/06/2007 (which I believe are my final school transcripts). I did not ask for anything else to be sent to my schools, especially my outdated LORs.

I want to make sure my applications for Fall 2007 do not interfere with the transfer of LORs this cycle. Is there a way to reset the number of LORs sent? I have a different batch of LORs to submit this cycle and I want to make sure the schools receive only the ones I assign.

Has this happened to anyone else?
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

newtothis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble Assigning LORs to Schools
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 06:31:08 AM »
Tried calling LSAC?
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=newtothis
Updated with $$ offers
Stats are now unfudged