Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: everyone forgot!  (Read 5714 times)

Pelicanator

• View Profile
everyone forgot!
« on: August 21, 2007, 05:35:37 PM »
Get this... so when I showed up to my first LSAT exam in December 2006, no one else was ther! The proctor didn't even show up. They all completely forgot about the exam or something. I walked into the room, waited like an hour. Not even a janitor. Talk about irresponsible. The proctor never showed... what are the chances of everyone just not showing up? So I called LSAC and told them to cancel my score just in case they were gonna claim I skipepd out. And they told me I didn't show up. And I was like, you joking fools, I was the only who did show up. Totally lame.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
    • View Profile
Re: everyone forgot!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »
Get this... so when I showed up to my first LSAT exam in December 2006, no one else was ther! The proctor didn't even show up. They all completely forgot about the exam or something. I walked into the room, waited like an hour. Not even a janitor. Talk about irresponsible. The proctor never showed... what are the chances of everyone just not showing up? So I called LSAC and told them to cancel my score just in case they were gonna claim I skipepd out. And they told me I didn't show up. And I was like, you joking fools, I was the only who did show up. Totally lame.

Scenario A: A bunch of anal retentive budding law students, plus the LSAC and an anal retentive proctor all completely forget to show up at all. Only you remember. Then the LSAC elects to join the conspiracy, marking you as absent.

Scenario B: You show up at the wrong place/time.

Which sounds more likely?

Pelicanator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 05:47:30 PM »

Scenario A: A bunch of anal retentive budding law students, plus the LSAC and an anal retentive proctor all completely forget to show up at all. Only you remember. Then the LSAC elects to join the conspiracy, marking you as absent.

Scenario B: You show up at the wrong place/time.

Which sounds more likely?

That's an assumption. I learned that in my fourth Kaplan session.

Joel McHale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 05:51:22 PM »
Kaplan. That explains why you were at the wrong place.
LSAT: 171
GPA: llllooooooowwww

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »

Flame.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »

Flame.

Obviously, he's got stories like these using up most of his posts...

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »

Flame.

And yet you respond to him...

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 12:31:20 PM »

Flame.

I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't bored in the first place. Besides, not feeding the trolls only makes them create new topics. At least we can try to keep them in one place... like a zoo.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 04:40:51 AM »

Flame.

I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't bored in the first place. Besides, not feeding the trolls only makes them create new topics. At least we can try to keep them in one place... like a zoo.

Um, okay.

"V"

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »

Flame.

Um, okay.

Freaking right.