Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Score processing time?  (Read 1147 times)

hy4646

• View Profile
Score processing time?
« on: September 23, 2004, 03:13:24 AM »
Sounds silly but asking just to to make sure.

I am taking LSAT in OCT and will have everything else done by early OCT. So I assumed that the earliest time I can have application will be when the score is posted on the web. Is this right or does LSACD need additional time to have my score "processed" after it is posed on the web?

p.s. did you have your LOR and Deans Certificate directly to LSAC or to you first then from you to LSAC?

shanrocks

• View Profile
Re: Score processing time?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 04:30:20 PM »
According to the web site, the October scores will be sent via email on October 25th.  I think that is the day that they are also processed and available for schools to view.

I am waiting until I get my score to send out the applications.  In regards to the other question, I don't think it matters. I had them sent to me so I had it ahead of time.  I was scared if it got sent to the school that my application may have not arrived and it would get lost in the shuffle, delaying the time by which my application is considered "complete."

dancer3

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 04:32:07 PM »
i wish i could wait, but a school i am applying to as an application deadline of october 15.  that means my app will be in b4 i know my score which sucks.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 04:56:04 PM »
LSAC posted the June scores before they said they would so their October date should be solid.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 08:31:25 PM »
i wish i could wait, but a school i am applying to as an application deadline of october 15.  that means my app will be in b4 i know my score which sucks.

which means your app won't be complete by oct. 15, so it prolly won't count for making the deadline ... unless the school says that the Oct. 2nd test is okay

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 10:13:45 PM »
LSAC posted the June scores before they said they would so their October date should be solid.

They also sent out Feb scores before the "official" date.