Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT PreP Courses  (Read 11181 times)

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
Re: LSAT PreP Courses
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »
oh and I left the most important thing out-  a lot of those companies don't use actual exams; they make up their own which is usually much much easier resulting in a false sense of security.  You take their exam get a 177 with little effort, all of a sudden you practice an actual exam and now you are struggling to pull a 155.

Virtually nobody makes their own exams anymore.  And why would any company rig their tests so that their students' scores drop on test day??

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 05:44:06 PM »
oh and I left the most important thing out-  a lot of those companies don't use actual exams; they make up their own which is usually much much easier resulting in a false sense of security.  You take their exam get a 177 with little effort, all of a sudden you practice an actual exam and now you are struggling to pull a 155.

Virtually nobody makes their own exams anymore.  And why would any company rig their tests so that their students' scores drop on test day??

so that they return. 
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »
And why would any company rig their tests so that their students' scores drop on test day??

so that they return. 

Where I worked, returning students didn't have to pay.  You don't want them returning.  You want them sending their friends.