Law School Discussion

i have been working on LSAT for almost 1 month..... but but i only got 40 correc

i have been working on LSAT for almost 1 month, -( have a full time job); just last night i did the test of June,2002;  i finshed the test according the time;  but i only got 40 correct answers!!!

i felt very very disappointed, how about you guys performance?? thanks

do u think how much i can improve in the next 2 months?  thx

Tena

• View Profile
    • Email
If you have faith in yourself and sit down and practice a couple hours a day, then I am sure that you will improve;)

bt

• View Profile
    • Email
Just look at it this way: it's MUCH easier to improve by a considerable amount if you're getting 40 correct right now.  It sounds like you really should try reading the Logical Reasoning and Logic Games Bibles if you haven't already.  Also, if you're only getting 40 correct, stop timing yourself.  You're wasting material.  Until you're scoring around where you want/need to be scoring untimed, you need to be working on accuracy instead of working under pressure.

thanks a lot,guys;

i am using <THE official LSAT TEST> (JUNE 2002);

so,i will take your suggestion: finish the test untimed;

definately i need buy more books.  ( i ordered from LSAT already);

plus, i borrwoed some from library and my friends;

cheer up.

bt

• View Profile
    • Email
@#!* all that advice, first learn to read and write English at a collegiate level.  Its about the most important skill you can have as a lawyer in America.

I was thinking the same thing but I'm trying to be patient and be nice to people these days.

Anyone that can figure out how to post can at least pop the text into MS Word for a basic spelling and grammar check in less than a minute BEFORE hitting post when in doubt.

Everyone's so testy about their language today. You sound like my parents after they visit a convenience store...

Maybe their minds are stuck somewhere back in the Writing section of the SAT?

EZboy

You probably should start your own thread and ask.

LSATsage

• i am smart for obvious reasons
    • View Profile

whats sad?

LSATsage's 90th percentile score.