Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Example of a LOR from an employer  (Read 1287 times)

griffinpatrick

• View Profile
Example of a LOR from an employer
« on: August 16, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »
My boss asked me to write my LOR for him and I was wondering if anyone knows a place to find examples of LOR's (specifically one from an employer). If anyone has used a letter from an employer that I could get some ideas from that would help a ton. Any advice is welcome

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: Example of a LOR from an employer
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »
Yeah, but they wanted places to find examples of LOR's.  That link is just a link to a google search.   ???
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »
The plan continues to come together.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

griffinpatrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 02:43:54 PM »
I have searched around on "all seeing" Google and I couldn't really find anything that dealt with a letter from an employer regarding law school.  There is a bunch of sample letters from professors and sample letters directed to the professional world but not specifically to law school.  any other ideas??