Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I don't get it.  (Read 2754 times)

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I don't get it.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
Thanks for the laugh

Anytime.  Enjoy those titties.
By girlfriend, do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your d*ck every night?

mailie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
I guess my standards are just a lot higher than yours.

Obviously someone that can't accurately complete the LSAT on time is someone I should fear.  Thanks for the heads up. 

P.S. 1st practice LSAT = 169 timed XOXO HTH have fun with those big titties because you'll need one to suck on when the rejections start rolling in.

If someone that is familiar with the LSAT doesn't mind, I'm trying to formulate a very good study plan. 

I've just finished reading the LRB and LGB and feel like I understood them quite well.  I completed my first practice LSAT tonight, untimed, and ended up completing the Logical Reasoning and Reading sections without going over more than a minute or two.  For the logic games, I ended up going over by about 8 minutes - way too long.  I missed 2 or less on each of the Verbal sections and 4 on the Analytical section.  In the end, I scored a 169, which is decent, but I feel that it is low for an untimed test if I am aiming for a ~174 timed on the real thing.  Fortunately I have an entire year before the test and am therefore looking for a good study plan.  I've purchased the LSAT SuperPrep guide and the explanations are decent, but I still feel like I really start to freeze up when I use a timer at all.  I've heard that one should not use a timer until they've consistenly broken the 170 mark untimed.  Is this a good suggestion?  Any suggestions for speeding up the logic games section?

Obviously someone that is full of *&^% is someone I should take seriously. Thanks for the heads up.

"XOXO HTH"  ::)

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »
Got a lot of time on your hands huh? 

Well, I stand by my claim.  That test was the first of the SuperPrep book.  I scored a 169 on the free LSAC.org test that I took TIMED long before that, as in sophomore year before I had decided on law.  If you're that big of a fan of mine, here's my current track record:

LSAC.org First free test - 169 timed
SuperPrep Test A - 169 untimed
SuperPrep Test C - 167 timed
June 07 LSAC.org Free Test - 169 untimed

Anyways, you should be worrying about yourself.  Wouldn't want to be a sub-165 failure. 
By girlfriend, do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your d*ck every night?

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »
Here's where those reading comprehension skills get really important:

Posted by brand_182:  I completed my first practice LSAT tonight, untimed

As is recommended, I initially took the free LSAC test timed without any prep.  After reading the Bibles, I bought Superprep and took the first test untimed, only to get my ass kicked by the games. 

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »
I think he and his girlfriend are having problems and he is just venting. OP, it will be ok. Im sure you all will work it out. Is it because she may be leaving you to go to law school?  Dont worry.  We are all here to help you through your difficult situation.

*lol*

cute and clever.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »

"You have to be a complete f*cktard to not score above a 165 after you've studied for a few weeks to get your timing down."

Ironically, I think Smails got a 163 on his first official LSAT -- after prep.

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 02:11:44 PM »
I guess my standards are just a lot higher than yours.

Obviously someone that can't accurately complete the LSAT on time is someone I should fear.  Thanks for the heads up. 

P.S. 1st practice LSAT = 169 timed XOXO HTH have fun with those big titties because you'll need one to suck on when the rejections start rolling in.

If you really think Smails has ever even touched a tittie yet, you're completely insane.

Lex Luthor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 02:22:01 PM »
Oh ho ho!

Grandstanding!  And the flailings of those affected by it!

I see a peanut gallery has gathered.  I suppose I'll join:  Free will is a myth.  Lex's will rules.

Especially Lex, whom everyone knows is one of the biggest flame/trolls on LSD.

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »

"You have to be a complete f*cktard to not score above a 165 after you've studied for a few weeks to get your timing down."

Ironically, I think Smails got a 163 on his first official LSAT -- after prep.

Oh my.  So you mean to say he is the one that's full of *&^%.  This thread now = 175.

Let's keep this going. 

mailie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
Got a lot of time on your hands huh? 

Well, I stand by my claim.  That test was the first of the SuperPrep book.  I scored a 169 on the free LSAC.org test that I took TIMED long before that, as in sophomore year before I had decided on law.  If you're that big of a fan of mine, here's my current track record:

LSAC.org First free test - 169 timed
SuperPrep Test A - 169 untimed
SuperPrep Test C - 167 timed
June 07 LSAC.org Free Test - 172 untimed

Anyways, you should be worrying about yourself.  Wouldn't want to be a sub-165 failure. 

I've taken two or three tests.  The first two were untimed, though I did note my time and I was never more than two minutes over time on any given section, so I'm feeling pretty good.  My scores so far have been 169 and 167 - bleh.  Not bad for the first two, I suppose, but I really want to raise them and, though I've been studying, I won't be able to know if it's paid off until I get the 10 Real LSATs book which is on backorder.  I did try the ItemWise think from LSAC.org and felt pretty awful about it.  I don't know what the deal is but I ALWAYS seem to do bad with computer programs such as this.   :-\  Glad the real test is on paper.

The June 07 LSAT is available on LSAC and I would like to start a discussion thread since all we have is an answer key and not explanations.  Anyone is free to add questions about ones they missed and couldn't understand.  In the mean time, I have quite a few questions:

Section 2, #18 - I guessed D but the answer is B.  I can understand why B is correct (or could be correct), since "nothing brings more recognition than overthrowing conventional wisdow" and thus climatologists would derive great satisfaction from disproving global warming.  However, the last sentence seems to imply that option D could be the answer as well.  I'm on the cusp of grasping that it MUST be B, but am not quite there.

Section 3, #17 - I guessed A, but sat there for about 2 minutes trying to decide between it and B (the right answer).  What is it that makes B work?

Section 3, #23 - This is another one where I guessed the wrong answer of the two choices I was down to - B and D - guesssed D.  I really have no idea because both sound very plausible.

Section 4, #6 - Again, I was torn between two contenders (A and B) and chose A, while B is correct.  A does have strong language, though, if that's the primary reason that it is incorrect.

Section 4, #13 - Guessed D.  Correct answer is E and it was not a contender for me.

Section 4, #15 - This whole computer passage is what kept me from hitting 170.  Was undecided between B and E, guessed E, but the answer is A.   ::)

Section 4, #17 - Guessed B, correct answer E was not a contender for me.

Section 4, #25 - Guessed C and was pretty positive, correct answer D.

Thanks for the help.

Here's where those reading comprehension skills get really important:

Posted by brand_182:  I completed my first practice LSAT tonight, untimed

As is recommended, I initially took the free LSAC test timed without any prep.  After reading the Bibles, I bought Superprep and took the first test untimed, only to get my ass kicked by the games. 

So which is it? Timed or Untimed? Sorry. You're full of *&^%. You're also too stupid to even keep your lies straight. You go on to claim that you scored a 172 untimed on the June 2007 test, but in your previous post you write that the "whole computer passage is what kept me from hitting 170."

Your bull is stinking up this thread. You should have quit when I female dog slapped you the first time but I guess the little slut in you enjoy being roughed-up and eating *&^%.

Boom! Headshot! LOL

"XOXO HTH"