Law School Discussion

I don't get it.

I don't get it.
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:52:59 AM »
I don't get the fuss a lot of you are making about this test. Am I the only one who thinks this test is a complete joke? I have only gone through the last 5 tests but how can any of you have trouble with figuring out the answers? It boggles my mind. When it comes to difficulty, it's one of the easiest tests I have ever taken, other standardized tests notwithstanding because they are equally easy.

Granted, running out of time is understandable the first few times. That's what happened to me when I took my first diagnostic. I didn't miss a single question I attempted and I solved every question afterwards.

But not being able to figure out an answer on your own is a completely different matter. It just goes to show that the vast majority of would-be lawyers are a bunch of idiots in training. There is a reason why pretty much anyone who doesn't get a 170+ and attend the T10 ends up with a sh*t job and a shittier salary. You have to be a complete f*cktard to not score above a 165 after you've studied for a few weeks to get your timing down.

My idiot girlfriend makes more working as a waitress and now she's studying for this test. Her first diagnostic was a 132. A 132!! How the hell is that possible? She isn't even that hot. The dumb female dog couldn't argue her way out of a paper bag and now I have to sit here and explain this sh*t to her. Ever wondered what it would be like to teach a dog to read the newspaper? I would imagine it feels pretty close to that. At least it amuses me sometimes to watch her make an ass out of herself when she tries to argue the answers with me.

My girlfriend found this website and thanks to you guys, she now thinks she's Einstein and that getting a 160-165 is acceptable. I can't stand how she thinks she's a logic goddess because she went through those crappy Kaplan, Princeton Review, Testmasters, Powerscore books. I'm sure they were a great resource for the idiots out there but if you can't break 165, you really should see about another career. I hear Burger King is looking for people to man their fry stations.

How is it possible that people on this board are getting lower than 165 on the actual LSAT after taking multiple diagnostic tests to improve their timing?! You shouldn't be having the same timing problems after taking multiple diagnostic tests unless you're mentally challenged.

Please do not be a lawyer if you can't get into the T14 or you can't break 165.

Well, whatever. I just don't get it.

Re: I don't get it.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »
Fantastic post. 

other standardized tests notwithstanding because they are equally easy.

Have you ever even looked at the MCAT?  I didn't think so.

Getting all of the questions that you get to right but running out of time for the rest of them will probably get you a sub-165 score.  XOXO HTH.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:05:54 AM »
I think he and his girlfriend are having problems and he is just venting. OP, it will be ok. Im sure you all will work it out. Is it because she may be leaving you to go to law school?  Dont worry.  We are all here to help you through your difficult situation.

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:18:14 AM »
Fantastic post. 

other standardized tests notwithstanding because they are equally easy.

Have you ever even looked at the MCAT?  I didn't think so.

I have taken the MCAT. The only thing challenging about that was memorizing the organic chem reactions. The rest of the sections, physical sciences, biological sciences, writing all that was rudimentary. I guess my standards are just a lot higher than yours.

Getting all of the questions that you get to right but running out of time for the rest of them will probably get you a sub-165 score.  XOXO HTH.

I should have realized that the sub-165 scoring idiots would not be able to properly comprehend my multi-word post.

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »
Why are you dating a girl you think is an idiot?

She has really nice unmentionables and she gives great head.

Any more questions?

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »
I guess my standards are just a lot higher than yours.

Obviously someone that can't accurately complete the LSAT on time is someone I should fear.  Thanks for the heads up. 

P.S. 1st practice LSAT = 169 timed XOXO HTH have fun with those big titties because you'll need one to suck on when the rejections start rolling in.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 10:24:11 AM »
I think he and his girlfriend are having problems and he is just venting. OP, it will be ok. Im sure you all will work it out. Is it because she may be leaving you to go to law school?  Dont worry.  We are all here to help you through your difficult situation.

Didn't get more than 7 correct on the reading comprehension section, I take it? Also, you look like a snarling gorilla. Ouch. That's gotta suck.

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 10:25:24 AM »
Also, you look like a snarling gorilla. Ouch. That's gotta suck.

Ooo do me next!

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 10:28:02 AM »
I guess my standards are just a lot higher than yours.

Obviously someone that can't accurately complete the LSAT on time is someone I should fear.  Thanks for the heads up. 

P.S. 1st practice LSAT = 169 timed XOXO HTH have fun with those big titties because you'll need one to suck on when the rejections start rolling in.

Riiight. Thanks for the laugh. Please continue practicing your reading comprehension. You have a long road ahead of you.

dac

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 10:29:58 AM »
blatant flame.