Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT WAITLIST  (Read 769 times)

gsh

• View Profile
LSAT WAITLIST
« on: August 07, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »
I'M TRYING TO REGISTER FOR THE 9/29 TEST DATE, AND THERE IS NO DATES THAT ARE HIGHLIGHTED.  I'M TAKING THIS TO MEAN THESE DATES ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.  CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS, AND ADVISE IF ONE CAN WAITLIST FOR A TEST DATE?
THANKS

theo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Fine surname
Re: LSAT WAITLIST
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:02:47 PM »
I'M TRYING TO REGISTER FOR THE 9/29 TEST DATE, AND THERE IS NO DATES THAT ARE HIGHLIGHTED.  I'M TAKING THIS TO MEAN THESE DATES ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.  CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS, AND ADVISE IF ONE CAN WAITLIST FOR A TEST DATE?
THANKS

Actually, every site is available, they just won't let you register if your 'caps lock' is on...
quid leges sine moribus vanae proficiunt?

und3r3stimat3d

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 12:04:34 PM »
THANKS

LSAC does waitlists for facilities.  The summer test is the one with the most test takers, so they typically add rooms in major areas as enrollment builds up.  There is no guarantee but you have to get yourself into the queue right away to have a chance at not having to go to BFE to take it.

I think June has the 2nd least amount of test takers. Sept has the most.

GIRL WITH CAPSLOCK STUCK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
THANKS

Actually, every site is available, they just won't let you register if your 'caps lock' is on...

DISCRIMANATORY BULL * & ^ %.

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:50 PM »
Why does MY CAPS LOCK KEY SAY "caps lock" IN LOWERCASE!

EVERYTHING IN LOWER CASE IS LIES, I TELL YOU! CAPS = TRUTH
NOT IN CAPS = DIDN'T HAPPEN!

CAPSoff is a campaign from a guy called Pieter Hintjens. His goal with the campaign is to get rid of the Caps lock key on all keyboards.

Ive launched a campaign to rid the world of the caps lock key. Sure, there are more serious problems to solve but please, think of the children! How am I going to explain to my kids why some of the most valuable keyboard real estate is squatted by a large, useless key that above all you must not press! Our campaign mission is simple: to send a message to the computer industry to force it (by any means necessary) to retire the CAPS key. Its going to be a hard, long, and possibly very embarassing war on uppercase, but some things just need to be done.

Or

*sniffle*

Pieter Hintjens is my hero! I wanna be a Pieter Hintjens when I grow up!