Law School Discussion

What role does a minority population play in your decision?

A.

• View Profile
Re: What role does a minority population play in your decision?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 09:07:15 AM »
Lol I thought it was hilarious that they wouldn't let him have his fireworks show.

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 09:56:21 AM »
East coast is a great look, although I may be biased  ;)

My dream East school is NYU. I'd give almost anything to be close to Lincoln Center (I'm a big opera buff!).

Lincoln Center is actually much closer to Columbia than NYU. Either way you have two NYC options.

And Fordham Law would put you literally around the corner from Lincoln Center if you are really trying to be close by.

Good thing to know. I'm flying into NY this Saturday for Labor Day weekend.  I originally planned to zip by NYU & Fordham, but that's no longer feasible since I'll be stuck in the Hamptons LOL.  Part of me wants to crash P. Diddy's White party--I just wanna be a fly on the wall for an HOUR!--but how on earth does one circumvent all that suhCOORiteeeee? LOL

ANY IDEAS?  ;D

iirc they were selling tix to the party last year.

i need to figure out if i'm going to the parade this year...

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2007, 10:00:43 AM »
East coast is a great look, although I may be biased  ;)

My dream East school is NYU. I'd give almost anything to be close to Lincoln Center (I'm a big opera buff!).

Lincoln Center is actually much closer to Columbia than NYU. Either way you have two NYC options.

And Fordham Law would put you literally around the corner from Lincoln Center if you are really trying to be close by.

Good thing to know. I'm flying into NY this Saturday for Labor Day weekend.  I originally planned to zip by NYU & Fordham, but that's no longer feasible since I'll be stuck in the Hamptons LOL.  Part of me wants to crash P. Diddy's White party--I just wanna be a fly on the wall for an HOUR!--but how on earth does one circumvent all that suhCOORiteeeee? LOL

ANY IDEAS?  ;D

iirc they were selling tix to the party last year.

i need to figure out if i'm going to the parade this year...

I'm half-kidding about P. Diddy's White party.  Here in Los Angeles we see stars all the time, so it ain't no biggie! Besides, I'd rather spend time with MY buddies.  But I'd love to be a fly on the wall.  I've always wanted to see if Wendy Williams was right. U feel me? LOL