Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LR Bible Worth It??  (Read 650 times)

P. Pius

• View Profile
LR Bible Worth It??
« on: August 04, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »
I wanted to see if you all think getting the LR Bible would help me out with my scores on that section.  To give you all a little background here, I've been studying for the LSAT off and on for the past 6 months or so.  I'm taking a Kaplan Prep Course and have seen improvement in my LG and RC sections.  With that being said, I'm still only getting between 9 - 13 questions right (on average) in each LR section.

I've been working through several practice tests and reviewing my mistakes but don't seem to be making any improvement.  Now I'm taking the LSAT in Sept., so do you all think that at this point it would be benefitial to crack open the LR Bible and go to work??
In like Flint (Accepted):  South Texas, St. Mary's
Out on a limb (Pending):  Arizona State, Southwestern, Oregon
Better luck next time (Denial): 

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=runnerxc8888

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LR Bible Worth It??
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »
The LRB is only $45 through Powerscore's website.  I'd say if you're getting about half the questions right - sometimes - you should give it a shot. 

If you're really tight on cash or something, I have a LRB that I've finished using.  There are no markings in it, though there is a small tear on the front cover.  I'm selling it for $25.
By girlfriend, do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your d*ck every night?

jumpyoulikeabattery

• AOL Instant Messenger - pm+me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
The LRB is only $45 through Powerscore's website.  I'd say if you're getting about half the questions right - sometimes - you should give it a shot. 

If you're really tight on cash or something, I have a LRB that I've finished using.  There are no markings in it, though there is a small tear on the front cover.  I'm selling it for $25.

shoot, i just paid 39 for one on amazon.  wish i would have known you were selling yours.

brand_182

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »
Dang sorry you can send that one back to Amazon and pay me $35 for mine.   ;D
By girlfriend, do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your d*ck every night?

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 10:01:07 PM »
YES, YES, YES!  You need it.  It's the single best study aid I've purchased for the LSAT.  I paid $50 for it and it was worth every penny.  You can't have mine.   ;D
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.