Law School Discussion

anyone else experiencing the same?

anyone else experiencing the same?
« on: July 27, 2007, 01:50:05 PM »
I have no social life right now and even when i communicate with my friends, i talk about the LSAT which annoys them. Should i chill out a bit? I feel like my social life is at stake

J_

• YOU! Yeah!!!! That guy!
    • View Profile
Re: anyone else experiencing the same?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 06:59:15 PM »
Annoying your friends by logically picking apart and arguing about everything they say --->  priceless

My girlfriend did this when she was studying for the LSAT.  I f'ing hated it.   Now I'm doing it to my new girlfriend.   Heh heh heh...

EarlCat

• i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:52:18 PM »
I just told my friends to go jump in the lake for 3 months...

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 12:24:57 PM »
haha...
i once argued with my dad
he is an emotional person
all i did was picking his "arguments" apart
result?  not pretty.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 01:15:37 AM »
 :D :D :D :D

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »
I have no social life right now and even when i communicate with my friends, i talk about the LSAT which annoys them. Should i chill out a bit? I feel like my social life is at stake

Studying for the LSAT properly <--/--> having a life

Being a law student <--/--> having a life

Being a lawyer <--/--> having a life

Annoying your friends by logically picking apart and arguing about everything they say --->  priceless

HTH

That is great!!!!

I'm annoying everyone, too.  I just told my husband the other night during a fight that his argument didn't logically follow.  He had murder in his eyes for a few minutes there...hehehe

Kirk Lazarus

• I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »

My girlfriend did this when she was studying for the LSAT.  I f'ing hated it.   Now I'm doing it to my new girlfriend.   Heh heh heh...

wow, if the pattern holds up she'll be doing it to her new boyfriend soon. ;)

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 12:52:38 PM »

The people with a social life are the same people in 5 years that will be still going to parties on the beach and going to the city. They have a social life because they have a lot of free time.

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 12:53:31 PM »

Studying for the LSAT properly <--/--> having a life

Being a law student <--/--> having a life

Being a lawyer <--/--> having a life

HTH

That is great!!!!

I'm annoying everyone, too.  I just told my husband the other night during a fight that his argument didn't logically follow.  He had murder in his eyes for a few minutes there...hehehe

lol

The ultimate cherry on top in that type of situation is to say something like 'why don't you just think logically instead of getting all emotional'

Works everytime, no matter whether a guy is saying it to the girl or vice versa. Watch out, fireworks time!
Just make sure all the kitchen knives and any other weapons you might have laying around are hidden. 

ughhh i hate when people say that cause that makes me soooo angry

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 02:23:29 PM »
Relax a little!  There are more important things than the LSAT.  Obviously study as much as you can but if you're studying so much that you don't even see your friends all that much, maybe you should just take it down a bit.  Sometimes a little downtime does more than a couple of hours studying.