Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Micheal Vick: Is it just me?  (Read 8013 times)

Hannibal

• Sr. Citizen
  • I love it when a plan comes together
    • View Profile
Re: Micheal Vick: Is it just me?
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2007, 02:31:24 AM »
Yes, it is that bad and there are several reasons why:

1)tested his dogs for cruelty and killed those who failed by beating them and drowning them. 
2)he trained innocent and peaceful creatures to brutally main and kill other creatures

so not only did he encourage dogs to kill other dogs for sport, he also trained them to be vicious and killed the dogs that didn't meet his expectations.

But no, just like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton, it doesn't need to be on every channel.  Blame 24hr news channels for that one.

Okay, this I agree with. My issue is, there are people who call dog fighting (the breeding and killing of dogs) inhumane and go to Mcdonald's and enjoy the hell out of a Big Mac. Those animals are bread to die also and some claim they die a deplorable death. In my opinion, by eating that meat one is supporting a similar process.

The pitbulls are brutalized and killed.  Cows are tenderized and grilled.  (You have to say it in your best "Reverend" Jackson voice or it won't make sense)

I don't like what the Vicky did to his dogs.  I don't know what Burger King does to cows...but whatever it is, it's DELICIOUS.

I was more upset when BK stopped offering the Whopper for 99 cents.  $2.59 is just too much.
Attending: Stanford
In: Yale, Stanford, Harvard, Chicago($$$), Berkeley, Michigan($$$$), Columbia($$$$), Penn($$$$), Virginia($$$$), Duke($$$$), Northwestern($$$$)

Intuition

• Sr. Citizen
  • We wander down darkened pathways in a daze.
    • View Profile
Re: Micheal Vick: Is it just me?
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2007, 05:18:51 AM »
dogs get tenderized and grilled in dozens of countries around the world daily  :D