Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dear Sir/Ma  (Read 388 times)

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
Dear Sir/Ma
« on: July 26, 2007, 09:33:09 AM »
Subject: From your sister.
Date: July 26, 2007 9:15:28 AM EDT
To:   judvid43@yahoo.com

Dear Sir / Ma,

Good day to you. Please permit me to use this medium to thank you once more for given me this avenue to explain my problem to you. I will like to introduce myself so that you could understand and comprehend my point clearly.

My name is Ms Judith Abdulrasak Makoulou. I'm here with my younger brother David. We are from Congo Democratic in Africa.

Presently we are in Cotonou Benin Republic also in Africa as political refugees, as a result of  war in my country. Which left to the death of our parents. I was still a student and David too in my country's high school. Where I was studying Medicine while David was studying Mechanical Engineering. I'm 27 years old on the 26th of march 2008 while David is 25.

Please we need your concerns and assistance because the war has claimed the lives of my parent leaving us alone in this world.

Before the incident occured my father used my name as the Beneficiary and deposited some money in a Security Finance company in Cotonou Benin Republic Africa. Which valued $9 million united states dollars in the box.

Please what I want from you is your assistance, and if possible also need your presence here in this country Benin Republic to help us settle the Finance Security Company, and to make a successful arragement for the release and delivery of the inheritance box to you, so that we can come out from this camp and come over to your country as to enable us continue with our education there in your country, while you invest the treasure in any profitable venture that you really know very well.

But if you couldn't be able to come down here then, you will kindly send us your information such as: Your full name, your home address, phone, and if also available with your fax numbers.

So that I will go to the Security company and submit your full information in their  office, and I will tell them that you are the new beneficiary for replacing me, so that they will released and deliveredf my father's inheritance box with their company to you, for enablig us come out from this camp and come over to meet you for our enrollment and for the investment of the treasure for our new good future lives.

I will also send you their own contact information after I have heard from you, so that you can contact their company and apply for the release and delivery of the inheritance box with their company. These will enable the company proceed for the release and the delivery of the inheritance to you, as my new beneficiary, on my behalf.

Please, I would like to inform you that, you will promise me that you are going to accept us as member of your family by taking us to your country, and re-arrange a better school where  my younger brother David and I will continue our further education for our new future lives.

After your assurance response to this predicament letter then I will go ahead with you and  give you more information in this regard.

Awaits to hear from you at your earliest time. Thanks, and remain blessed.

Yours faithfully,

Judith A. Makoulou.
judvid40@o2.pl
VIP.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Sir/Ma
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »
you're SO money

Captain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 12:02:58 PM »
I WON THE LOTTERY! OMGYES!

Subject: RE: NOTIFICA DEL PREMIO:CONGRATULAZION
Date: July 26, 2007 10:05:59 AM EDT
To:   superenalotto@info.org
Reply-To:   superenalottoawardcenter@yahoo.it

ITALIAN SUPERENALOTTO 2007
PREMIO DEPARTMNT,
EDIZIONE DEL INTERNET,
VIA GARIBALDI 35, 21000 ROME, ITALY.

Dear Winner,

RE: NOTIFICA DEL PREMIO: CONGRATULAZIONI!!!

We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent ITALIAN NATIONAL SUPERENALOTTO DRAWS held on the 2nd July, 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 27511465896-6410 with serial number 4204-777 drew lucky numbers 5-21-23-34-61-72 which consequently won in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of Ä1,500,000.00 {One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros}.Note that all participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000 companies and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from all search engines and web sites.This promotional program takes place every year, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei, Italia prime minister, FIAT, TAMOIL and other corporate organizations. This is to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide and we are beginning this year with this Ä1,500,000,00 as it is like a WELCOME TO 2007.
For security purposes and clarity we advise that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you.

This program is strictly for international participants ONLY!

You have to send following details in order to facilitate the processing and release of your winning.

Name: ............................. .....
Nationality:............................
Country of residence: ..................
Tel number: ............................
Sex: ............................. ......
Date Of Birth:..........................

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
You are requested to contact your claims officer to assist you with the processing of your winnings and subsequent payments.
Name: Mr. Maldini Daniela
Email address: superenalottopick_01@yahoo.it

All winnings must be claimed not later than one month after the date of this notice.
Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, endeavor to quote your serial number in all correspondence.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

NOTE: YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Elena Giorgio
LOTTERY COORDINATOR.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________
Tutta la frattura di riservatezza da parte dei vincitori risulter√ al disqualification. Questo E-mail messaggio (collegamenti compresi, se c'√® ne) √® destinato a uso di individuo o entit√  a che √® indirizzato e pu√≤ contenere le informazioni che sono privilegiate,riservato,
confidenziale ed esentato dalla rilevazione. Se non siete il destinatario progettato, siete comunicati che tutta la diffusione,distribuzione o copiatura di questa comunicazione è proibita.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIP.

Revenge of LSATie

• Nulli Secundus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 12:42:35 PM »
sigh

They're the same across every country.  Instead of trying to build things up, they just try to steal.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »
Louis Winthorpe III: Nenge? Nenge Mboko? It is me, Lionel Joseph!
Billy Ray Valentine: Lionel! From the African Education Conference!
Louis Winthorpe III: Yah, mon, I was Director of Cultural Activities at the Haile Selassie Pavilion.
Billy Ray Valentine: I remember the pavilion - we had big fun there!
Both: Boo-boo yah, boo-boo yah, boo-boo yah, hah! Boo-boo yah, boo-boo yah, boo-boo yah, hah!
Billy Ray Valentine: Oh, memories!
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future