Who would be your life partner?

TDPookie1

• the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who would be your life partner?
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2004, 10:18:41 AM »
Three straight women and a gay man.  Definitely the makings of an orgy...

if i was gay, I'd do you, totalbs247, cause ya got heart, balls and no shame.  i like that.  i'd first turn the lights down low.  mix you a chilled lillet.  spin marvin gaye's "i want you" on the stereo, then sink into the couch, opposite you.  kick back, sip my drink and just stare at your ass, smiling, saying nothing, we both know what time it is.  i'd casually put my feet in your lap.  if you took no offense to that action, i'd slide the warm sole of my bare foot over your denimed cock, lol...

barring any visible signs of resistance, it would be on, then.  as long as you're not opposed to getting tapped from the rear.  because that would have to happen.  oiled latexed penetration.  all up in yo' ass.  all night long.  with the unwieldly size of my beast you'd walk funny for a few days, but with few regrets i promise you, lol...

You sure got into that story for a "straight" guy.  ;)

Three straight women and a gay man. Definitely the makings of an orgy...

or the makings of a heinous shopping binge.

I'm game!

Ooh!  All the more reason to go to school with Absy!

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2004, 04:31:31 PM »

i'll take that as a compliment, love.  by the way... you are quite fine.  you are one fine mf, lol.  no offense to my man abs, but that was nothing compared to what i'd do to you.  first, i'd turn the lights down low.  mix you a chilled lillet...

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2004, 04:54:48 PM »

i'll take that as a compliment, love.  by the way... you are quite fine.  you are one fine mf, lol.  no offense to my man abs, but that was nothing compared to what i'd do to you.  first, i'd turn the lights down low.  mix you a chilled lillet...

Nothing compared to what you'd do to me?  The beginning is exactly the same.  But I hope that by "nothing compared," you mean that I don't have to take it up the @$$, cuz that's not really my thing...

I thank you for your compliments, though.  And yes, that was a compliment to you.  You're very creative.  Either that, or you're hanging out where you keep your clothes, if you know what I mean  ;)  ;)  ;)

inthesun

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2004, 06:24:38 PM »
Pookie, Inthesun, what happened?  I thought you were my girls?  Nobody wants Ruskiegirl as their partner?

I thought you left me for all those cute 1L boys.  I am glad to know that you are still thinking of me.  Ruskie took my LSD virginity.

lexylit

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2004, 09:44:36 PM »
Does Lexy get any say in this? Because if she's not down, I'd be okay if it were just you and me, pookie... :-*

lexy just discovered this thread and it's mucho fun. can't decide though. will continue to ponder.

i think all you girls are smaller than i am though so i might have to go with...longtallval?  :D

absy

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2004, 10:16:03 PM »
Lexy, will you be my if-I-were-straight lover?

dgatl

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2004, 10:19:57 PM »
Does Lexy get any say in this? Because if she's not down, I'd be okay if it were just you and me, pookie... :-*

lexy just discovered this thread and it's mucho fun. can't decide though. will continue to ponder.

i think all you girls are smaller than i am though so i might have to go with...longtallval?  :D

lexy, i'll be a lesbian for YOU  :-*

j/k.  hope you're having FUN FUN FUN traipsing around the country with monster glands

TDPookie1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2004, 11:55:44 PM »

What happened to Jayhawkgirl and me?

absy

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2004, 11:59:23 PM »
We can all be one big happy family.

...incestuous family...

er, one big happy group of lovers.  whew

jayhawk

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2004, 12:03:42 AM »

What happened to Jayhawkgirl and me?

I think we've been dumped!